Chapter Fifteen

*If you're going through the comments and wondering what half of them are talking about its bc I had pictures of Slytherin merch I got in the mail but I took them off bc I feel like I was really Annoying w that.

Btw i didnt edit this chapter so excuse the typos
I havent slept in over 24hrs and i honestly cannot bother to edit this
K bye
••••

The next day there wasn't a sign of Draco, only Harry's friends visiting him and leaving ten minutes later to catch up on homework.

Harry was alone with his thoughts for nearly an hour, thinking about what Draco had said the night before. His mind replayed the whole event continuously, as if it were in some sort of mental loop.

Each time it replayed it resulted in Harry regretting everything he said.

It was a few hours before visiting hours were over that the platinum-blond decided to pay a visit, just to check up on Harry - of course. Make sure he was eating.

This time, Harry didn't have any snarky or sarcastic remarks to throw at him, so instead went with a simple "hey."

"Did you eat today?" Draco got to the point immediately, avoiding eyes with Harry.

"Kind of," Harry replied quietly.

Draco nodded, sitting in the same chair he did each time he came to see Harry, "kind of," Draco repeated to himself, not really realizing he said it out loud.

It was quiet for several minutes, before Harry spoke, "So... you do care about me?" He asked quietly, just barely audible.

"Potter, you're going to have to speak louder if you want me to hear something, you git." Draco snapped, finally looking towards Harry.

Harry's heart clenched when he locked eye contact with Draco, but he had no idea why. He just felt... something.
Harry repeated what he had just said, searching Draco's Murcery-like eyes.

"Of course," Draco scoffed, leaning so his elbows had rested on his knees; his fingers intertwining, "you're a complete git if you haven't noticed yet."

"Okay but, you, Draco Malfoy, care for I, Harry Potter?" Harry questioned. "Malfoy, did someone poison you? What happened? Are you feeling okay? how many fingers am I holding?" He held three fingers infront of Draco's face, only to have Draco swat them away.

"Nothing is wrong with me, Scarface." Draco hissed, leaning back in the chair as he weaved a hand through his hair.

Pieces of his hair fell over his forehead- the used to be slick hair now messy, and Harry had to admit, it made him more attractive.

I mean... not that I find him attractive in the first place.

Harry looked away, "how long?"

"What do you mean, how long?" Draco snapped, "How long do you think?"

Harry paused, thiking; "Since this year?"

Draco laughed dryly, "I wish."

"How long?"

Draco sighed, locking eyes with Harry once more, "You'll just have to find out, won't you?" He asked, standing up, "get some rest."

Before Draco could leave, Harry shot up and grabbed his wrist, stopping him from leaving, "how long."  He repeated; but instead of asking, it was more of a demand.