Chapter Eleven

I LEGIT COULDNT THINK OF HOW TO WRITE THIS SCENE SO I JUST... I TRIED OKAY, ITLL PROBABLY TURN OUT HORRIBLE BUT... O WELL

------

"You're late, again."

"I fell asleep." Harry huffed, "And I nearly bumped into a professor. Twice."

"Then stop being so clumsy."

Harry narrowed his eyes, "Listen here-"

"If you threaten me I'll hex you."

"I'd watch what I say," Harry crossed his arms, "You need me to practice with."

"You need me as well, otherwize you wouldn't be here."

Harry rolled his eyes, "Whatever. Lets just get on with it."

Draco flicked his wand, causing the same track from The Yule Ball to play, lightly, so only they could barely hear it.

Draco stood up straight and put his hand out for Harry to take.

"hey, since when are you the pants in this relationship?" Harry scoffed.

Draco raised a brow, "Just take my hand, Scareface. You'll have your turn tomorrow."

Harry sighed, reluctantly taking Draco's hand and resting his other hand on his shoulder, moving to the rhythm.

It wasn't a minute in before Draco broke the silence; "Oi, you have to look at me, potty. Your date isn't going to want to be looking at her cheek the whole time." He scolded- but, secretly, he just wanted to see Harry's eyes.

Harry rolled his eyes, facing Draco, his cheeks heating up slightly.

Draco stared into Harry's Jade eyes, getting lost in them... the way they shined, like an emerald reflecting moonlight, and the way they swirled with so many different emotions, each as passionate as the next.

He mentally scolded himself. He hated himself for even thinking this was a good idea.

Harry focused on Draco's silver-like eyes -- eyes the colour of the sky before the storm hit -- seemingly getting lost in Draco's eyes as well. Out if pure curiosity, of course. He wanted to see if he could see past those cloudy eyes of him. If maybe, just maybe, he could reach the eye of the storm.

Draco coughed, "So, find a date for the Ball?" He questioned, attempting to start small tall.

Harry shrugged, his eyes still scanning Draco's, "No. You?"

"Pansy asked me..."

Harry felt almost... disappointed, but he covered it up quickly, "And you said Yes?"

"Yup." Draco sighed, "figured my father would like that. She's pureblood, and she's in slytherin. And she's a... she. Thats what my dad ordered for me to-"

"Why are you listening to your father?" Harry questioned, cutting him off, "Isn't he in Azkaban? Why would it matter what you did?"

Draco sighed, stopping the dance, and pulling apart from Harry, "I think that's enough practice for one night."

"Malfoy-"

"I'll meet you here again tomo-"

"Draco Malfoy, listen to me." Harry ordered, grabbing Draco's shoulder and spinning him around, "you don't need to take orders from your father anymore. He's locked away. If you want to take a muggle born to the dance, do it. If you want to take a fucking Hufflepuff to the dance, do it. If you want to take a guy to the dance, do it. Hell, take all three! He doesnt control you, Malfoy. I mean, I don't know who in their right mind would go with you anyway, but still."