Chapter Twenty-One

"The R stands for

"The R stands for . . . Penis."
••••

Draco laid in bed, his eyes focused on the ceiling as yesterdays events unfolded in his mind.
---

"Harry James Potter," Draco spoke; his jaw clenching.

---

He brought his hands to his face, covering it,

--

"I dont give a damn how much you protest or deny it, but you're going to bloody listen to me and believe every fucking word that comes out of my mouth or so help me I will presonally throw you off of this tower."

---

He groaned into his hands, afterwards sliding them down his face until his fingertips were left at his mouth,

---

"I know you're scared, but there is one in a trillion chances of anyone you care about being taken away from you." Draco explained, "oi, look at me when I'm talking to you," he ordered, grabbing Harry's cheeks so he was facing him.

"Stop blaming yoursel--"

"I cant help it! It's my fau--"

Draco slapped him, "listen to me, Potter!"

---

Draco looked down at his pocket watch, 6am. He sighed, knowing he wouldn't sleep tonight.
But it was the same with Harry.

---

"Everyone voluntarily risked their lives for you and everyone else in the world. It isn't your fault. It never was. It was voldemorts. You risked your life just as much as they did. And if you didn't, more people would be dead. Millions of people would be dead. Gone. And it would continue for Merlin knows how long. The only thing that'd be your fault, would be if you DIDN'T fight. Then nearly everyone would be dead."

---

Draco sat up, putting his feet to the ground, but stayed sitting on the bed. His elbows rested on his knees as he fingers intertwined with eachother. He slumped over, his eyes focused on the ground, and loose strands of hair hung over his face.

---

"You could've died out there. But you didn't. If you would've, Voldemort would still be alive, and he'd kill everyone. If you would've died, this world would go to hell."

"But Neville was there."

"He wouldn't be in your situation right now, would he?"
---

Draco clenched his jaw, his eyes trailing to his closed - and locked - door.

---

"You are the farthest thing from Pathetic, Harry." Draco said, softer, his silver eyes switching between each of Harry's jade  ones. "So many people would've given up so much sooner. You're strong, Harry. Unbelievably strong. I know if I were in your place, I'd given up. I would've killed myself. But you haven't... and Merlin, I'm so proud of you for not giving up,"