Chapter 6

There leaning on someone was Lizzie. She was pressing her body hard on who ever was on the wall. She was making out with some guy. The guy did not seem to enjoying it at all!

She quickly pulled away from the guy.

I caught a quick glance of the guy.

OH MY GOSH!!! I quickly realized who it was.

I quickly ran to my room. Turning my head so he couldn't see me.

I almost wanted to cry but I stopped myself.

I ran into my room and quickly put on my fake glasses and through my hair in a pony tail. I quickly pulled all my clothes and found some that were more dorkie.

Why the heck is he here! Why would he be making out with Lizzie.

Just then my phone buzzed. I reached over and grabbed it. I looked at the caller ID.

Why is he calling me.

"Hello." I said kinda angrily

"Kayla can I please talk to you?" he asked

"no." I said flatly

"Kayla it wasn't what it looks like." he pleaded "please"

"I'll give you five minutes."

After the words left my mouth somebody was knocking on my door.

He slowly opened the door.

"can I come in?" he asked

I nodded my head.

Tyler walked in and sat next to me on my bed.

"Kayla I promise I wasn't kissing her." he looked at me in the eyes

"I don't care if you did or you didn't thats not my problem." I said coldly and looked away from him.

"look me and Lexxie got in a fight, and she dumped me. And I really wanted someone to talk to. So I thought I could talk to you and after we could work on our project." he was speaking fast. "so when I got here I asked for you and that girl down there told me she had no clue who you were, but she invited me in and we started to talk then all the sudden she was kissing me."

"woah why would you just go into a house with a girl you don't know anyways?" I asked

"because I texted Abbi and she gave me your address and this was it so I figured that she was your cousin and maybe she was crazy or something."

"this doesn't really make sense to me."

"I don't know what I was thinking but I do know I wasn't kissing her."

"why do you want me to know that so bad."

Tyler opened his mouth to speak but was interrupted by Lizzie.

"Tyler is this who you were looking for?" she asked

"yeah," he said

"then why did you say Kayla? That's Faith."

Oh no, no, no! NO NO NO!

I stared to shake my head at Lizzie but it was too late Tyler was already looking at me confused.

"no, she doesn't know what she is talking about." I said nervously

He slowly moved his hand up to my cheek. He slowly moved his hand to my glasses. I he pulled them off of my face.

I quickly looked down at my bed. He moved his hand to behind my head, and grabbed my ponytail holder. He slowly undid it.

My hair fell over my shoulders.

NO NO NO!!!!

I kept looking down.

His fingers trailed down my jaw and under my chin. He slightly pushed my chin up, so that I was looking him in the eyes.

A small and weak smile appeared on my face.

His face fell. Hurt was on his face. I felt so bad.

He stared at me for a few more minutes, suddenly he got up and left my room.

No no no!

"Tyler wait!" I got up cased after him. I ran down the stairs. "Tyler please....."

He spun around.

"how could you Kayla! If that's even your real name!" how could this happen.

"i...."

"how could you play me like that? I trusted you! I liked you a lot. And you did that to me." He was really hurt.

"Tyler..... im sorry I played you. I shouldn't have, I know, but I knew you liked Faith and I don't know......" I couldn't look in his eyes. " I'm sorry..... its just I knew you didn't like Kayla. Nobody does. I just thought I would have a better chance if I was Faith." I looked down at my shoes.

Tyler walked over to me slowly. He lifted my chin up.

"I liked you kayla, not Faith." He looked me dead in the eye, and spoke so softly and with love.

With that he turned around and walked to the door.

"Tyler wait........" he stopped and turned around "you..... you can't tell anyone." I spoke almost in a whisper.

Tyler nodded and walked out the door. He slammed it shut.

A tear came down my cheek. As I thought about how badly I screwed up.

I ran up to my room and jumped on my bed.

I buried my face in my pillow and cried.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So feedback please.......