Chapter 15

I woke up the next morning with a smile on my face.

We kissed. Kept going threw my head.

Everything felt as if I was a sweet little girl living in a fairytale.

I remembered when we kissed and how good it felt. Suddenly I remembered why we kissed.

My smile faded, and all the sudden my head started to hurt really bad.

He is still hurt because of me. I almost killed him.

He saved me. How can I ever repay him?

I owe that boy my life. If it wasn't for him I probably wouldn't have my life right now.

Maybe I can tell my friends what happened and they can help me.

*******

"YOU DID WHAT!?!?!"

"HE DID WHAT!?!?!"

Abbi and Kay both screamed at me.

So much for help.

"calm down." I said slowly

"ok..... Let me see if I got this strait? You went to a club, met a guy, the guy took you home and tried to rape you, you just barley got away, then you called Tyler, he picked you up, then he went back to the mans house, AND ALMOST GOT HIM AND YOU KILLED!!!!!" Kay said

I nodded slowly.

"I don't know who to be mad at? You or him!" Abbi stated.

"why would you be mad at him?" I asked

"for being such an idiot and going BACK to the house! He almost got y'all killed!!" she told me

"or you for going and dancing with strange men in the first place!" Kay piped in

I closed my locker and started to walk away from them. They aren't helping at all. They're just making my head ache worse!

I looked strait and walked. I stopped dead in my tracts when I saw him walk threw the doors.

Tyler came in with his arm bandaged up and in a sling. He still had a smile on his face even though he was probably in pain.

A smile spread across my face and I ran to him.

"TYLER!! What are you doing here?" I asked

He quickly grabbed me in a one arm hug.

"well i come to school here don't I?" he smiled

"oh shut up. I mean shouldn't you be in the hospital?"

"na it takes a lot more than this to keep me away from you." he winked at me

I giggled

"oh my gosh! Ty! What happend?" lexxie asked

"what did I tell you about calling me that? And none of your busness." he growled

"oh come on Ty" she purred. She rubbed her hand roughly up his hurt arm.

He winced in pain then jerked his arm away.

"What is your problem Ty!" she was getting mad now.

"oh my gosh Lexxie take the hint! Y'all are through! Stop acting like he is your boyfriend. For goodness sake!" I told her.

"shut up bitch!" she snarled

"you know what!" I turned Tyler towards me and kissed him.

He was shocked at first but instantly recoverd. He put his good arm around my waist and slid his hand down to my butt and squeezed it gently. I snaked my arms around his neck. He traced his tounge across my bottom lip. I opeaned my mouth allowing him to slip his tounge in, but right as it was getting good we got interrupted by a high squeal.

I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder. It slung me back until my body hit the floor.

"GET AWAY FROM HIM YOU HOE!!" Lexxie screamed.

Tyler quickly came and helped me up.

He grabbed mg hand and led me away from her.

I wanted so bad to say somthing back to her but I was more happy to be with Tyler.

************

"hey Kayla! Where are you going?" I herd Tyler's voice as I was about to walk out of the door to go home for the day.

"home."

"wanna go get a smoothie or somthing?" he asked

"yeah sure, but don't you have football practice?"

A pained look came into his eyes. And I instantly regretted not thinking about what I just said.

"I can't play." he looked at the ground.

"oh my gosh Tyler I am so sorry! I just ruined everything for you! I am so sorry!" I cried

Why am I so dadgum stupid!

" you didn't ruin everything for me..... Now I get to spend more time with you." he looked me strait in the eye.

"but-"

"but nothing come on let's go get those smoothies." he grabbed my hand and lead me out the door. I smiled he really is the best.

<><><><><><<>><><><><><>><><><><><~<<~><><><><><>

Ok I am sooooo sorry it has taking me so long to upload but I have been extremely busy! And again sorry for another boring chapter but I don't want the story to go to fast so I'm trying to slow it down.

Anyways thanks for reading.

Vote comment and all that good stuff:))))