CHapterr 9

Abbi, Kay and Tyler were all sitting in my couch.

I needed to talk to all of them.

They were all looking at me meanly.

"ok I think it's time I introduce myself. My name is Kayla Jones, but my stage name is Faith jones. I am a world famous supermodel who just wanted to live a normal life. That's why we made up my stage name. I know you guys think I lied to you but I didn't. Everything I told you about me was true. I'm really sorry I didn't tell ya'll. But I was told I couldn't tell anyone. That means can't tell anyone either. I really am sorry and I promise I will make it up to you."

I looked at them waiting on there response.

"ok I forgive you" Kay said.

"me too" Abbi said.

I didn't think they would stay mad at me long. They are always quick to forgive.

I smiled and hugged them.

Tyler still wasn't speaking.

We all looked at him for his answer.

"I really am sorry for what I did." I spoke truthfully

".....I..I need a minute." he said quietly

"umm ok.... Girls do you wanna see my closet?"

They squealed.

I led them up to my closet. They squealed and went crazy.

I'll get someone else to clean it up later.

"hey girls how did ya'll find out about me bring Faith?" I asked

"oh we came over to ask if you wanted to shop and when we got here we asked for you and some girl answered to door and said she had no clue who you were, she said the only person that lived with here was Faith jones."

"I'm gonna have a talk with her." I mumbled to myself

"ok well I'm going to go talk to Tyler."

They nodded there heads and continued going through my clothes.

I walked down stairs quietly.

Tyler was still sitting there in the same position.

I walked over and sat on the couch right next to him.

Tyler didn't move.

We just sat for a minute intill he finally spoke up.

"why did you do that to me?" he asked quietly

"I know this won't make sense but I knew you liked Faith so I wanted to be the person you liked." this is really embarrassing

I looked down at my shoes

"Faith was always pretty, but I always liked you." he made me look in his eyes.

"I'm sorry for what I did."

Suddenly the space between us was gone. Tyler's lips were pressed against mine. Shock hit me I didn't know what was going on.I quickly recovered. I moved my lips in sync with his. It was amazing. My whole body was heating up from being so close to him. He traced his tongue across my bottom lip asking for entrance. I opened my mouth freely. He slipped his tongue in my mouth. I moaned as his tongue explored my mouth. Sparks were going through my whole body I felt like I was in fire! I wanted him so bad.

He pulled away.

He smiled.

Tonight was actually pretty good everything was turning out right.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

so what do you think?

Kevin or Tyler

Comment

Ps. I got a new fan so I will be uploading again tonight. :))