Cheaper 33

'I'm here.' I read the message and smiled.

Time to sneak out. I said to myself

I grabbed my purse and walked down stairs. I noticed that my mom was sitting on the couch looking at a magazine. I slowly tip toed past her. I placed my hand on the Handel, right as I was about to open the door someone cleared there throat and I stopped.

"where are you going?" my mom asked

"uh... I'm meeting Abbie and Kay." I lied

"ok be back in 4 hours. You have a photo shoot and Carrie need more footage."

I rolled my eyes and walked out the door. Somehow I have been able to keep from her that I have stitches in my arm. Hopefully I will get them out before she notices.

I drove my car to the park cause that's where Tyler was waiting. That way my mom wouldn't notice his car. I told Tyler for this to work we would have to go to secret places so no one could follow us.

"hey cutie!" Tyler said as I got out of the car.

"well hey!" I greeted him with a hug.

He hugged me back tightly "man I have missed those Hugs."

I smiled at him he is so cute and so sweet.

"you ready?" he asked

"yup where are we going?" I asked climbing into his car.

"somewhere secret." he said in a hushed tone. "somewhere where you can't get in with out a reservation. That way no cameras can follow you in."

I smiled "well then lets go."

****

"I had an amazing time." I smiled at Tyler as we pulled up to the park.

"me too! I really miss hanging out with you." he grabbed my hand and squeezed it a little

"yeah it's been a while." I looked down "well I better get home before my mom loses it." he smiled

"ok" he said kinda sadly

I smiled and leaned over and gave him a kiss on a cheek. He smiled brightly.

I walked over to my car and got in. I drove quickly back home so I wouldn't be late. I rushed in the front door to se e my mom and Carrie waiting.

"ready?" my mom asked

"guess so, it's not like I have a choice." I commented

"shut it." my mom growled

"come with me." Carrie said she walked up to my room and closed the door behind me.

"now we have caught some interesting things on tape."

"like what?" I asked

She turned her IPad over and showed me some footage. The first one was me sneaking out of the house. The second one was me on the date with Tyler.

"how did you get that!"

"oh sweet heart I have my ways. There is nothing you can do that I won't get on camera. Now I know your mom won't be happy with this if she saw it. So we don't want her to know you have stitches in your arm or any of these other things do we?" she had a devious smile on her face.

"what do you want?" I knew where this was going.

"I want you to do what ever I ask of you." again she smiled deviously

"ok sounds easy enough."

"oh you just wait. Ok so today at your photo shoot I want you to throw a temper tantrum and break something. Ok?"

I sighed, and nodded my head. I hate blackmail. And I hate this dumb show.

*******

"what are you doing here?" I asked James

"I have to do another photo shoot with you." he said plainly

"why?"

"people still think we are together. Word hasn't exactly got out that I dumped you." he said nastily

"oh." I looked at my shoes

"yeah so let's get this over with."

We walked into the studio and I noticed that there was a new photographer taking the pictures.

'boy guy, its his first time in a shoot with me and I'm about to throw a temper tantrum.' I thought to myself

"hi I'm Marco." he came and shook our hands. He looked like he was in his early 30's

"Faith."

"James."

"well shall we get started?" he asked

We nodded our heads.

I took my robe off revealing my out fit. It was ver trashy looking bit that's what Carrie wanted me to where.

James looked at me shocked "why the heck are you wearing that."

"cause I want to. Let's just get this over with." I walked over to the back ground and stood there waiting on James he stood there for a minute before walked liver to where I was standing.

The music started and we started to pose. He took his first picture and didn't say anything like 'nice' or something so I used that as a reason to throw a temper tantrum.

"wait stop! I can not work under these conditions! This man is an armature. Why didn't any one tell him the rules around here? Your supposed to complement me after every picture!" I said dramatically

"ok I didn't know sorry." he said so sweetly. I felt bad that I was doing this to him.

"try and get it right this time!" I walked back over to James. He gave me a shocked look but shook it off. We started again and he took another picture.

"pretty Faith." he said nervously

"PRETTY!" I shouted "is that the best you got? You know what? I can't do this anymore!" I turned around and ripped the set and stormed out of the room.

I felt do bad. That poor guy. If I ever get the chance I'm going to apologize for that.

"Faith what the heck was that?" my mom rushed out the door with Carrie behind her. Carrie had a devious smile on her face. I'm starting to think that smile is permanent.

"that man doesn't know what he is doing! Let's just go home! I'm tired I'm irritated and I want to be as far away from here as I can!" I said

"what ever, but you better go apologize to James and Marco right now." my mom demanded

"uh I don't think that is a good idea. I agree with the girl, we should go home." Carrie pipped in

I sighed and walked away from them both.

What a day.

**********************************

Comment! I will upload soon!