chapter 24

"Tyler... you have to go...." I looked at my feet. Regret washed over me. How could I tell him that! I can't let him get hurt. He will never leave me alone now.

His face dropped and he looked at me with confusion in his eyes. "but you just said you loved me.."

I sighed and reminded myself that I was protecting him. "I lied. I don't love you. Please leave." I could fill tears threating to come out. "please.." my voice was cracking now.

"but Kayla I-"

"Tyler please." I could fill a tear about to spill over. "I have to go." I shut the door and ran to my room. I didn't even make it all the way up there before tears were flowing out of my eyes rapidly.

As I sat there crying I though about James and how all I'm doing is leading him on. Yes I like James a lot but it's nothing compared to the love I feel for Tyler, but it's not like I have a choice. With this new show I need James there with me. Maybe I could just grow to love James. Maybe I could just keep telling myself how wonderful he is. My breathing slowed down as I started to think about my plan. This could work. James is an awesome guy, and I'm so lucky to have him and that he gave me a second chance. He is so sweet and cares for me.

I looked around for my phone when I herd James' ringtone going off. "Hello?"

"hey baby girl.... How's your night going?"

**********

James and I talked for hours before we finally went to sleep. It made me realize how lucky I really am to have such an amazing boyfriend. Oh yeah we made it official last night to. We are definitely a couple now. Today we are going to the beach and have a picnic. He would be here any minute and I wasn't even ready. I had my nerd glasses on and the dorkiest outfit ever on. I went to the grocery store earlier so I went as Kayla.

Suddenly I herd to door bell ring. I ran down stairs and opened the door to see James. I jumped and wrapped him in a hug. I was actually really happy to see him. He hugged me back tightly. "hahaha some one is happy to see me." He said while laughing.

I rested my head in the crock of his neck. "I am happy to see you." I smiled and let go.

"are you ready to go beautiful?" he asked. I looked at him like he was crazy.

"I'm a nerd." I told him like it was obvious.

"so? You still look beautiful." he asked

"your not embarrassed that I'm a nerd? Your not worried what people will think?" I asked shocked by his reaction

He stepped closer and cupped my face in his hand. He lowered his face to mine, so close that our lips were almost touching. "I don't care what anyone else thinks about you. I know you are beautiful even if they don't." his voice was low and it sent shivers down my spine. "you are all I care about." He looked me in the eyes.

I really could love him.

I closed my eyes and lifted my face till our lips connected. I kissed him hard. He responded quickly. He kissed me with so much passion that I couldn't understand it. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrances. Which I quickly granted. He slipped his tongue in my mouth and explored it. I slipped my arms around his neck, and pulled him impossibly closer. I didn't want to let go of him. Reluctantly we pulled away. He rested his head on my head "I love you Kayla." The words hit me like a brick. I swallowed a lump in my throat and lied.

"I love you too."

*********************************

hey guys what do you think? i will upload again today if i get a comment or a fan =) well hope you enjoyed it.