Chapter 34

Blackmail sucks. I mean I didn't think it would be fun but Carrie is making me look like a spoiled bitch. To make it worse she gets it all on camera and she is gonna use the footage for the tv show. She never gets footage of me doing good stuff. Just in the last couple days she has made me slap a mailman, yell at a little boy for pushing me, trash another studio, fire a assistant, oh and my favorite what she is making me do today, flip a table at a new restaurant and dump a drink all over the waiters head. Like I said black mail sucks.

"now remember, act like your steak isn't cooked the way you like it, then flip the table and go grab someone's drink and poor it on you waiters head. Got it?" Carried asked for the millionth time.

"I know Carrie!" I said irritated

We walked into the restaurant and I was seated immediately. I didn't have to look at the menu cause I knew what I would be ordering. I sighed. Carrie is basically controlling me now. I would stop all this but I have a contract and there is nothing I can do to stop this show. Or her.

"hi my name is Lexxie and I'll be your server." her voice was very familiar

I looked up to see Lexxie from school standing there waiting to take my order. I guess she didn't know it was me cause when she saw my face her face became mad looking.

"what are you doing here?" she asked venomously

"oh I came to eat. Now are you gonna take my order or what?" I smirked at her.

"what do you want?" she sighed defeated

"I'll have this," I pointed to a picture of a steak "with a water to drink."

"how do you want your steak cooked?"

"medium rare."

She nodded and walked away.

I sat there nervous waiting in my food to come out. Even though I wanted to do this to Lexxie I was scared that after I did she would tell my secret. The only good thing that could come from that would be the show would be cancelled.

"here." she plopped the plate down on the table. "check to see if it's cooked right." she said

She probably spit in it before she came out.

I cut the steak open and looked at it discussed.

'here we go.' I thought as I stood up in outrage.

"what the heck is this! I asked for medium rare! Does that look like medium rare to you." I screamed loud enough to get peoples attention.

She looked at the steak. "it does to me, but I'd you dont like it I can get them to make you another one you don't need to throw a bitch fit!" she said she was about to grab the plate when I flipped the table. "what the heck!" she looked at me

"think about this the next time you bring my food out wrong." I walked to the next table and grabbed a mans full glass of some soda and pored it all over Lexxies head then threw the glass down. As it hit it busted.

Stared at me shocked

I flipped my hair and walked out of the restaurant.

As I got out I ran to my limo and told them to take me home. I don't know how much more of this I can take.

I sighed and counted down the minutes till I could go to sleep. That may be the only time I have some peace!

********

"did you hear we are supposed to be have an assembly today?" Kay asked me. I shook my head "oh well we get out of 5th period. And the class president is holding it."

I nodded. Then I realized Lexxie was the class president. But I shouldn't be worried nothing will happen....

****

"Kayla jones if you would please come to the front." Lexxie said as we were all sitting down in the gym for the assembly to start.

Every one turned there heads to me. I sighed and did as I was told when I got down to the floor I looked at Lexxie to see her devious smile. Right then I knew this assembly was gonna go down hill...

*********

Comment. :)

And all that other good stuff