Chapter Two

"So who approached who first?" I sat down on a stool that stood alongside the kitchen island. I had trouble adjusting my butt on the stool because it was slippery and I'm also guessing my ass was too fat to fit on the tiny thing. Hmm, I'll go with the latter. I made myself comfortable to hear to this love story in the making. I tuned everything out and gave them my undivided attention. Stephanie began their loves story, and as she spoke I saw the love she had for Edvard shone through her eyes. Apparently, they met at a house party of a mutual friend and sort of hit it off from then. They went on dates and romantic dinners. "I was the one who asked him out first and after a month into our dating, he asked me to be his girlfriend in the cutest way ever!" she told me. They went on dates and romantic dinners and after six months into dating, they moved in together because according to Edvard he found his one true love and he wants to marry her someday. She looked at him and grinned and he did the same. I can clearly feel the love reverberating off these two.

She was glowing!

I was truly happy for her and let's not forget very protective. After what she went through with Mike, her ex-husband, I am sceptical of any man that enters into her life. He was a narcissistic bitch, who manipulated her, abused her emotionally and if she didn't divorce him and put a restraining order on him I know it would've turned into a huge disaster. He was vile, controlling and horrible. I shuddered as I thought about Steph being physically assaulted by him. No woman should go through anything like that. Edvard was a major upgrade!

"I'm really happy for you Stephanie. I truly am," I told my friend as I stood and hugged her. She deserves every bit of happiness that comes her way. I removed my hands from around her and told her she could leave my lunch in the pot, I'll eat after I shower. I made my way around the kitchen table, made a beeline for the stairs that lead up to the bedrooms.

I was exhausted. Who knew a plane ride could drain you this much? Shrugging to myself I walked into the room that was mine and plopped myself on the bed releasing the biggest sigh in the world. Seeing Edvard and Stephanie had me questioning myself. Will I ever fall back in love? I mean I've only been in love once and that was a long time ago. After the twins and the whole debacle with their dad, I never went out with a single soul.

Because you know no one can rock your world as he did.

There my mind went wandering again. I'm sure I can find someone who can and I will. With the spirit of determination to prove myself, I got out of the bed and made my way over to my suitcases. I made a mental note to unpack them in the morning as I unzipped the one containing my home clothes. I took out my underwear and my silk blue pyjamas and placed them both on the bed. I changed out of my travelling clothing, grabbed a towel and went to the bathroom. I hung my towel on the towel rack and stepped into the shower, toes flinching as it touched the tiled floor. I turned on the silver knob that controls the shower. I hissed as the first drop hit my skin. My mind was in shambles; the memory was clear as the midday sky as I relived that moment Dean and I had in the shower.

"I love you, you know that right?" Dean said as he trailed his fingers up my arms. The warm droplets forming steam around us both. I giggled due to the friction his fingers created on my skin. "I know, you tell me all the time," I breathed, my breath fanning his face. His strong, callous hands made their way to grab my face. I moaned deeply as he brought his pink lips to mine.

His kisses were hard but yet so soft. I gasped as he nibbled my lips and his hands squeezed my butt. That presented the perfect opportunity for him to slip his tongue into my mouth.

Both our tongues fought for dominance until I gave up control. Dean's hands wandered over my succulent breasts. I cried out as he grabbed them both, giving them a hard squeeze. At this point, we used up all the hot water but I didn't care because our body heat made up for the loss.