Chapter Four (not edited)

AN: Sorry for interrupting your reading : ) but I would really love to hear what you guys think. I get my motivation from my fans! So please do comment, vote and share this story...... Please be aware that this chapter edit will be available next week and I'm only reuploading this because of the new readers.

As we entered the apartment, the twins running towards the living room to watch TV I guess. Stephanie suggested for us to go to my room so we can sort out the stuff we bought.
Edvard mentioned he wouls be on his office if we need help with anything.

I didn't say anything, however I suspected that Stephanie wanted to talk about what happened today. I wasn't in the mood to relive the situation and I hope she caught on.

We walked up the stairs as we made our way into my room. We emptied the contents from shopping bag unto the bed.

"We sure bought a lot of stuff" I said picking up a bikini bra.

"Yes, because you need them for when we wanna go out " Stephanie said while trying on a black pumps she bought, pairing it with a Burgundy off the shoulder crop top and a black high waist leather skirt.

"Damn girl! They totally look good on you.....you should wear that if anytime we go clubbing or something. Edvard is one lucky man." I exclaimed as I winked at her.

"Turn let me see the ass" laughing I looked at her behind.

"On contrary, I don't think you'd be allowed to wear that skirt anywhere out of the house" I threw my head back and laughed. "Edvard is going to burn it."

She joined me in laughing as she took the clothes off.

"You should talk about yourself Beca.... Try on what you bought and then we'll see who can't go anywhere out of the house" she hollered with laughter as she added "My ass might be big but girl that back hmmmm Kim Kardashian has nothing on you" she whistled.

" It's not that big, you're exaggerating" I said making my way over to the clothes I bought.

It was a black long sleeved turtle neck dress that stopped midway my thighs. The back was low cut, stopping right at the top of my butt.

Looking in the mirror I asked "don't you think it's a bit ..... I don't know....too much." Turning to look at her I added "I think it's too much. The back especially."

"Girl relax, you look hot besides don't you wanna trap a hot America guy. No wait let me rephrase that.... Hot American white guy."

I gave her a look and said " I'm not trapping anyone and besides where would I go with this dress?" I asked.

She smiled a mega watt smiled and squealed "Let's go to a club this weekend."

"I don't know Steph, who's going to watch the twins and I dong want to burden your boyfriend. Plus he would wanna go with us especially since you'd be wearing what you bought today." I said in one breath.

"We'll get someone to look at them. This America B, babysitters are everywhere " she said as she swiped the air with her hands.

"No! I don't trust any babysitters with my children...... haven't you watch the news lately? These pedophiles are the ones babysitting your children. Especially here in America." I said raising my voice.

"That's being sterotypical Beca and you know it. Live a little..... I'm starting to think if Dean messed up more than your life because you're being paranoid." she accused.

My mouth fell opened. I satred at her as I said "That's below the belt. You know how I feel about the Dean topic and yet you still mentioned him.... to come to think of it, I bet you wanted to talk about him since we entered this room."