Chapter Thirteen (not edited)

20+ Comments for chapter 14. Come on guys motivate me!✊✊✊

Here's your present from your birthday girl🎊🎉🎇🎁🎈🎈
************************************

My hands were pressed against Dean's rib cage where his heart was racing. Mine was hammering so hard, it felt bruised. Hammering so loudly I was sure Dean heard it too. My eyes were still closed as he pulled my face closer. Time was on standstill, my subconscious was screaming at me not to do it while my heart was urging me on, with each beat. You could hear the sounds in the background faintly. Nature had beautiful sound. Birds chirping, tree branches swaying in the wind. Deanna's laughter- Wait what? I snapped my eyes open at the sound of Deanna's laughter, I scrambled to my feet looking anywhere but down. What was I doing? I heard Dean muttered something under his breath as he climbed to his feet also. My lips parted at the sight of him.

"Um," he rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment, his cheeks tinted with a bit of red. I was too, blushing but because of my dark complexion it wouldn't appear that way.

"I should get going. I had promised Sara I would do cake tasting with her." He said walking towards his pair of shoes.

We almost kissed and all he could have thought about was Stinka?

"Yeah, whatever. I have to go too." I knew he had a fiancè but damn he strum my heart chords and made feel somewhat carefree again. I walked over to the kids and told them to put on their sandals. I also sat down and put on mine. Dean was waiting on us to take us home; however, I don't want him to drop us off. He had done enough.

Enough in everywhere possible.

"No thanks, we'll call Stephanie to pick us up."

"I don't want to leave you here." He said.

"I'm fine Dean, just leave." I said turning away to face the other side. I'm not going to cry over a taken man.

"I brought you here and I'm taking you back." He argued.

I sighed in defeat and got up the picnic basket and the kids and walked towards his car. Daniel and Deanna jumped in the back and put on their seat belts and I jumped in th passenger seat. The ride to Stephanie's house was awkward and silent. So Dean started up the radio and Hold up by Beyoncè was playing.
I hummed along with the song but Dean was actually singing the song and it was funny because he was singing off key. I started singing along with him.

"Something don't feel right," I sang of key with him and he broke into a fit of laughter.

"What?" I asked, stopped singing.

"I forgot how lovely your voice was." He was doing that thing again, where he says nice thing.

"Look Dean, I don't want to end up where we were earlier. You have a fiancè and I think it's unfair to her you're flitting with me. Even though I don't like the best bone in her body, I don't want to be that kind of woman." I looked out the window and stared at the skyscrapers. Not that it was thaf interesting.

"I'm just complim-" he was about to say something and I cut him off.

"And look where that got us today, we almost kissed! That's not acceptable." Breathing in I calmly added "Just tell Sara about the DNA test that's taking place Monday and avoid flitting with me."

He did not respond, he just gripped the steering wheel until his knuckles turned white. I looked up to his face and saw how angry he looked. We stopped in front of Steph's place and he sat in the car not looking in my direction so I just took off my seat bealt opened the car door and went for my babies at the back. They were sleeping so I took off Daniel's seat belt first and picked him up. At the corner of my eyes I saw Dean got out of the car and opened the door on Dea's side and took her out. I waited on him so we both could go in together. I adjusted Daniel in my arms so I could open the door.

We entered the house, heading towards the kids room. It was only fifteen hundred hours and I understood why they were tired. We had a fun day. After covering them, both Dean and I went downstairs his body was still tense.

"I'll see you Monday." He said walking through the door, walking towards his car.

"Thanks for today!" I yelled from the door. With my arms folded I leaned against the door. He drove off and I entered the house and closed the door.

I made my way to the living room and sat on the couch Indian style. I flicked on the television and surfed through the channels until I found the Law and order marathon to watch.
***
I woke up to someone ringing the doorbell. I got off the couch making my way towards the door. I guess I fell asleep during Law and order. Stifling a yawn I asked who was it.

"It's Sebastian!" The person said from behind the door.

Oh my God, I don't even look ready to see him.

My clothes were rumpled and I had crazy hair bed hair. "Just a minute!" I ran upstairs to wash my face and pull my hair into a bun. I smoothed out my clothes and ran back downstairs; I tripped and fell and cried out. Sebastian burst through the door and saw me lying on the sitting on the floor holding my left ankle.

I'm such a clutz. I'm so embarrassed. When trying to look good goes wrong ha!

"Are you okay cara?"  Sebastian asked as he picked me up bridal style to carry me to the couch. I directed him to the living room. He made his way to the couch and sat me down on it. He asked where the kitchen was so he could get an ice pack for me. I told him and he went off into the kitchen.

"God, I'm such an idiot! A hot guy came and I get all clumsy." I said to myself unaware that Sebastian was back in the room with me.

"You think I'm hot huh?" He smirked my way.

"Huh? What? I didnt say anything." Great cover up Beca. Not.

"Si, come no." He muttered in his mother tongue. He collected my left foot and then examine my ankle; he tried to circle it and I cried out. "It's a sprained ankle, you'd have stay off it a while." Sebastian said to me.

"I thought you were a CEO not a doctor," I said playfully.

"I can be anything you want, Rebeca."

My name rolled off his so smoothly.  It made me feel all giddy inside. He was watching me with his signature smirk on his face.  He then tugged on my sprained foot, it was not hard but it still pained.

"Ow! Sebastian." I kicked him with my right foot and he started laughing.

I folded my arms and pouted. "That was not nice."

Chuckling he got off the floor and sat next to me. "I came here with the intention of wooing you and taking you out to dinner but instead you sprained your ankle."

"Wasn't my fault." I said still upset that he pulled my foot.

He cooed at me in Italian. I don't know what he was saying but whatever it was, I dont want him to stop.