Chapter Fourteen (not edited)

Sorry for the late update my phone was acting up 😒

**********
Sebastian had spent the whole afternoon with me in the house and he was such a gentleman. He told me not to do anything because of my ankle, if I needed anything he would get it for me. I was myself around him and we flirted a lot. He left after one hour of arguing on who was the hottest superman ever in the superman franchise, he left and kissed me goodnight, on the cheeks of course.

I was now lying face down on my bed smiling like a goofball. The twins had slept through the whole afternoon and woke up after Bastian left, for dinner.

"Someone is happy." Stephanie said as she leaned against the wall next to the bedroom door.

I just smiled at her in response and she just laughed and went about her business.

My phone was ringing and quickly got up to collect it from the dresser top. I answered without looking at the number populating the screen.

"I got your voice messages, Rebeca."

Stifling a curse word I answered the idiot "That was two days ago, Matthews."

"Do you still want us to meet?" He asked with a hint of hope in his voice.

"No I don't want that." I was getting annoyed as time went by. "I'm going to see you on Monday Dean, goodnight." On that note I hung up the phone and went back to bed.

My phone rung again. I blurted out Guyanese cuss words and answered. "Dean what part of goodnight you rass ain't understand, eh?"

"Hello to you too, bella." A chuckling Sebastian said through the device.

"God I'm sorry, it's my stupid ex." Tonight was definitely not my night. The embarrassments just kept on coming.

"They tend to do that to you. In my case I get their panties mailed to me. Not a phone call."

"Just how many women you've dated?" I asked laughing.

"You don't wanna know. I'm actually trying to get one I really like to go out with me now but every time I try to ask her out she either pass out, sprain her ankle by falling down the stairs or yell at me and calling me another man's name who is her ex."

He was smiling, I could tell by his voice. I laughed at him and mouthed a sorry to him over the phone.

"Go out with me cara." He lowered and deepened his voice as he asked.... no commanded me. His voice was deliberately seductive.

You know as females how we get all flustered because of someone's voice. To say I was wet would be an understatement of the year, ha! I didn't respond right away which resulting in him asking to say something, his ego was getting bruised.

"I'll have to think about it." My voice was alien to my ears.

"There's nothing to think about. I promise I'll make it worth your while." He wad getting comfortable, and I didn't miss the innuendo.

"Are trying to lure me into phone sex with you Mr. Mancini?" My smile was permanently etched onto my face.

"What? No." He said in a fake surprised voice. "Is working?" He added after a pregnant pause.

"Goodnight, Sebastian." I said laughing.

"I'm picking you up tomorrow at 6 pm. Wear something nice. Dream about me Rebeca." On the that note he hung up.

This man was something else. I was staring at my phone in disbelief, he better be joking.
************
After a goodnight's rest I woke up happy, my outfit was the reflection of my happiness. I wore a mustard colour sleeveless crop top with a white highwaist skinny jeans. I had combed my hair in a pineapple style. I hadn't put on make up I just skipped down the steps.

My happy struts were cut short when I had heard my best friend arguing with her boyfriend.

I walked into the kitchen slowly and asked what was going on. My friend turned to me, her face: blotched, her eyes were puffy and was still running tears. "He cheated on me." She pointed at Edvard.

I looked over at Edvard, his face was contorted with sadness. "It was a mistake, love." He pleaded.

"Fucking someone when you have a girlfriend who loves you is not mistake!" Stephanie shouted at him.

Edvard took a step towards and tried to touch Stephanie but she stepped back. "Don't fucking touch me."

"Edvard man, that's wrong on so many levels. You know how hard it was for her to trust and love you because of her past relationship and yet you went and messes up big time." I walked over to my friend and she just broke down on my shoulders.

He rubbed his face and let out a few curse words. You could see the regrets in his face but that won't change the fact he cheated.

"Steph, let's please talk about this. I don't want to lose you." He said on the verge of tears.

"The door is right there, leave this house." Stephanie ran upstairs and slammed her bedroom door.

"Was she worth it?"

"You gotta help me Rebeca. I can't lose her....I was planning to propose to her on her birthday. Now she wont even look at me." He said fully crying now.

"This is one thing I can't help you with, you're on your own. I am very disappointed in you Edvard." Sucking my teeth and shaking my head I went up to my friend's room.

"Is he gone?" She asked once I sat onq the bed.

"No he's bawling his eyes out in the kitchen."

"I went to his work place to surprise him you know..... she was on his desk and I can't get the image out of my head! What was I doing wrong?" She started to tear up again.

"I'm sorry, Steph. He's not worth your tears, so don't you blame yourself for his cheating. Most men have it all; a good wife, girlfriend, family, everything and they still go out and cheat. There is nothing a woman can do that will keep a man." I consoled my friend.

"And it wasn't just one time, the woman had the nerve to tell me if I was doing it right he wouldn't kept crawling back to her." She said in between tears.

The nerve of that woman. "I'll get the cricket bat. These woman these days are bold."

Laughing she turned to me "I'm not beating up no one, she can have Ed for all I care."

"You don't mean that."

"I love him but he broke my trust and hurt me. It will take a long time to recover from that." She said wiping her face.

Edvard walked into the room and Stephanie stiffened on the bed. "Why are you here?"

"I'm getting some of my clothes. I'm giving you the space you need." He explained.

"Come on girl let's go downstairs to the kitchen. I don't wanna be close to this fucker." Stephanie walked out the room and I followed.

I made a quick stop to the twins room and saw they were still asleep. I went into my room and collected my phone. There was a text from Sebastian.

Smiling I read the message. "Don't forget our date tonight."

I could see he wasn't joking.
****************************

Chapter 15 is already drafted but you know me..... you gotta work for it.

Please forget to vote, share and comment 😊😊😊