Chapter Eleven (not edited)

I woke up to a beam of light in my face. The curtains were wide apart as if someone pulled ten apart on purpose so I can wake up my lazy ass.and I bet it was Stephanie.

Groaning and stretching, I glanced at my alarm clock.

11:00am! It's late. Why didn't someone woke me up instead of pulling apart the curtains? I sulked.

I flung the cover off my body, swung my feet to the side of the bed as I stretched again and got off the bed and made my way to the bathroom.

I walked up to the sink and took my toothbrush out and lather it with toothpaste and started to brush teeth also to get rid of my morning breath. I stared at my reflection, you could tell I looked stressed and frankly I was, because my head kept rehasing what happened between Dean and I yesterday.

How did he even figured out that Daniel and Deanna were his?

When he left Guyana, I was sure I would see him again. I had intentions of letting him know about the twins at first; however, it did not go according to how it did in my head. I got turned down when I went to his base and there was no letter or something to indicate to me he wanted me to contact him. So after I met a dead end, I had made the decision to not let him know about them because it felt as if he just wanted a fling with a foreign girl due to the way he disappeared and left me with nothing to go on.

My parents had me left the comfort of their home because I disgraced them with becoming pregnant at eighteen for someone who went off the face of the earth. The only way they would've let me stayed was if I had terminated the pregnancy and boy did I got my black behind out of that house quickly because I'm not someone who believed that abortion was right.

Stephanie was still living in Guyana at the time and her parents allowed me.to stay until I could get back on my feet.

It was rough being a single mom even though I had help from Steph and her parents.

Now Dean wanted to take them away from me.

Sighing I rinsed my toothbrush and placed it back in the holder and made my way out the bathroom. I walked to the my closet and took out a orange shirt along with a black highwaste shorts and black tank top. I changed out of my night gown into the clothes I took out and happily went downstairs only to see Dean playing with my children.

I placed my hands on hips and walked up to the trio who were enjoying themselves.

"What are you doing here?" I asked when I reached Dean.

"I'm playing with the twins, it was obvious." He said obnoxiously.

God!! This man was so difficult. Rolling my eyes and repeated my question.

"I'm getting to know them. Stephanie allowed me into her home." He said standing as he dusted off his pants.

"Well you can let yourself out. I'm taking my kids out." I said as I stooped to help the twins pack their toys up. After packing all the toys up, I told told them to go have a bath and I would meet them upstairs to pick out their outfits for our day together.

I watched as they sped away from me and up the stairs. Then I got back up on my feet and turned to Dean.

"Aren't you leaving?" I asked as I walked towards the kitchen.

In my peripheral sight I could see him following me.

"No, I'm coming with you. I have to get to know Daniel and Deanna... you've had them for a long time now." He said as he ran his hand through his hair in frustration.

"That's not my fault but your own," I replied.

"Again, I did not know they were going call me back." He retorted.

"Hmm." I made my way to Stephanie.
She was preoccupied but I needed to ask her why she let thus nincompoop in the house around the twins. I'm sure they're curious about who he is.

"Why did you let him in?" I pointed at Dean who was barking orders to someone on his phone.

"He showed up at eight! Who the hell does that?" She said exclaimed.

"He's a stranger around the kids. They don't know him like that. Plus you didnt answer my question. " I said to her.

"I woke up stupid alright." She said throwing her hands up in the air.

"What if had been someone else?! Like someone who steals from people?" I asked in disbelief. " I'm having a serious talk with Edvard."

Shaking my head I walked away from her. I glanced at Dean and noticed he was still taken up with his phone. So I went to the living room to wait on him.

Dean walked out of kitchen with his phone in his left hand. He looked up at me then made his way over.

"That was my lawyer-" he started to say and my eyes widen at his words.

He placed a reassuring hand over my clenched cuff. "It's not what you think Beca."

"Then what am I supposed to think?" I said with a voice I don't recignise.

He expected me to jump for joy at the mention of his lawyer?

"Thatbl was my lawyer, he's currently drawing up some papers for us to go over as we speak; however, before we go through that, I'm asking if we could do a DNA test with the twins?" He said, looking me straight in the eyes.

I was about to say something but he beat me to it.

"The papers are about visitation rights. So you have nothing to worry about." He added.

He was wrong I have a lot to worry about. I'm afraid he'd come and take charge of everything or even try to take away the twins from. Even worse, what would his fiancè say about all of this?

"Did you tell Sara about any of this?" I asked him.

Vote, comment and share!!!!