Chapter Twelve (not edited)

Dean took us to central park and the two of us walked slowly behind the twins who were playing with some kids they just met near by. We looked like a normal family to anyone who was looking on from the outside. As we walked I remembered Dean's and I conversation from earlier.
************************************
"Did you tell Sara about any of this?" I asked him.

He stared at the wall for quite some time before he answered me.

"No, I didn't." He said as he rubbed his nine o'clock shadow.

He looked so stress and I felt as though I was giving him too much of a hard time. So I decided to be less of a pain.

"You can tell her in your own time but you have to tell her soon. She deserves to know." I told him. Even though I hated that bitch. I smiled to myself because there was an upside to his confession. she's going to be so mad.

"I know, I'm just thinking of a way I could break it to her gently. I want her to be there when we take the DNA test." He breathed out.

"You can tell her but she doesn't have to be there." I looked at him.

"She's my fiancè, like it or not we need to share everything with each other." He said looking me in the eyes.

I smirked at him, "Funny how this was one thing you didn't share with her."

He rolled his eyes at me and stood.
"Thanks for the vote of confidence, Rebeca. I'd like to stay and chat about how my lack of conversation with Sara is going great but I have to go."

"My pleasure. I'd see to you to the door..... Now I can hang with my children in pea----" I was cut short by Dean.

"Where are you taking 'our' children?" He turned and ask, stressing on our.

It was funny to see him get all worked up over a simple choice diction.

"We don't know for sure if they're yours, yet." I replied to part of his question.

He quirked an eyebrow in my direction, "Oh but you see Rebeca, Guyana has not that many white men. Also you too taken up with me at that time to go elsewhere." He finished his statement with a smirk on his handsome face.

I scowled at him and muttered asshole under my breath to which he burst out laughing.

"You should've seen your face." He said as he calmed down from his outburst not too long ago. "Now could you please tell me where are you guys going? " he added.

"Central park with Stephanie and Edvard." I answered.

"I could take you guys on my way home. Steph and Edvard can take the day for themselves." He offered.
************************************
We came to a stop and I placed the picnic basket on the grass and took out a blanket to spread it for us to sit on. I called Deanna and Daniel over to wash their hands so they can eat something.

Within the basket, I had packed six chicken sandwiches, four apples, six cupcakes and one litre of orange juice, along with cups filled with ice that did not melt surprisingly. It wasn't a lot of stuff because I didn't want them to over eat.

"You went all out." Dean said with a contentes smile on his face.

"Yes, since we came on vacation I hadn't spent much time with the twins. I planned this picnic so I can bond with them. " I said as I placed their food in front of them.

They were pretty excited about today's event. They we're chattering excitedly to each other.

"So Daniel, what do you like to do for fun?" Dean said striking up a conversation with the carbon copy of himself.

"Riding my bike." He answered with his mouth filled.

"Yeah? Do you ride with your training wheels on?"

"Yea." Daniel replied

Daniel was a upset all of a sudden and I knew why. I had promised him I would take his trainers off and teach him how to ride without it, but I never got the chance. I was always working and when I come home in the evening I had chores to do,  dinner to cook, help with home works comb Deanna's hair.  Being a dingle mom was hard but worth it.

Sensing the switch to the atmosphere, I decided to play a game with the children and Dean called dog and yhr bone. Everyone knew how to play the game except Dean, nevertheless he wanted to play. So after explaining how the game was played, I split us into teams of two

Dean and Deanna were a team and Daniel and I were another.

I took my shoe and placed it in the middle between the two teams. We had to name ourselves after fruits and seeing that it was two people per team, we chose soursap and pineapple. I was soursap and Danny was pineapple, I didn't about the other team but I knew were going to kick ass! 10 minutes into the game, the points were 3-2 and we were the losing team.

"Soursap!" A guy by thename of Bruce called. We asked him to call out the name so we wouldn't be able to tell who's was going to be next. Dean and Daniel ran at the sound of their name, my baby knew the game well so he was making a lot of rings around Dean.

Laughing and cheering on Danny, I heard Bruce called for backup and I ran not touching anyone or it would be a point for Dean's team.

It was a tight one, my hands over Deanna's back just waiting patiently for her to grab the bone so I can tap her and it would be a point for us. A minute passed and no one attempted to grab the bone.

It all happened in slow motion as I saw Daniel grabbing the bone and Dean quick on his heels to tap him; however, my feet got tangled with his and we both tripped over, Dean fell on his back and broke my fall by pulling onto him.

"Ooof"  I groaned as I fell on him.
He was groaning too. I guess I was heavy.

"Are you okay?" He questioned, clearing my hair out my face.

"Yeah, I am are you?" I said looking down into his ocean blue eyes. To say I was hypnotised would be an understatement, I forgot how gorgeous his orbs were. My breath quickened. My hands were on his chest and I felt his heartbeat sped up and his blue orbs darkened as he stared up at me.

"God you're beautiful." He whispered as he placed both his hands at the side of my face and brought it closer to his. My eyes closed involuntarily as my face was brought closer to his.

********
Well there you have it, I finally got out my writer's block.

What so you think will happen between those two?

Will they kiss?

Go follow my swirl page on instagram @single_swirlers_

And don't forget to 👇👇👇👇👇

Vote comment and share 😊😊😊

I need 20+ comments for the next chapter lol it's finished already but I need motivation from you guys 😥😥😥
*********