Chapter Twenty-Two (not edited)

My heart sped up at the sound of the voice I've been longing to hear all day.

Was that before or after your little date with Dean or your resurrected feelings for him? My subconscious sneered.

"No, it went well. Sorry for sounding so irritated. I'm not myself this afternoon." I said apologising for the way I answered the phone. There was a silence pause over the phone, neither one of us spoke a word. My hands were itching to do something because of the abrupt nervousness I felt. Sebastian was the first to break the silence.

"I'm at the office, I would be leaving in an hour. I want you to come over to mines." He said husikly over the phone.

My eyes widen at his request, no scratch that, demand. I clutched the phone tigher and spun around towards the kitchen trying to find words which apparently seemed to be lost a the moment. I felt a sexual surge ran down my spine, a breath etched in my throat. "I-I..." licking my lips, I tried to form coherent words. "Yes, um I would love to."

I could tell he sensed my nervousness because he started to take back his invite and I stopped him.

"I'd love to come over, Sebastian." We had a date coming up on Wednesday but a little fun wouldn't hurt, would it?

"Great bella, I'll pick you up after I finish up at the office." He said, there was a hint of amusement in his voice.

"Okay, Sebastian." I replied, hanging up the phone I made my way over to the rice that was boiling on the stove while my head conjoured up images of a naked Sebastian.

It's going to be a long night
**************
I washed up the dishes after serving dinner to the twins and myself. I was still contemplating what to wear. Mainly on my under garment.

Is it going to be a seduction? Maybe I should wear the lethal ones tonight, I didn't had any in a long time and I'm surely convinced that there was cobwebs and dust down there. I rolled my eyes at the thought. Looks ill be spending a long time in the bathroom after cleaning up down here.

My thoughts were cut short by the banging of the front door. I hurriedly picked up the frying pan running to hit whoever it was that broke.

"Come any closet and I'll frig your ass up!" I shouted, ready to hit whoever it was that broke in; however, I was being ignored by the entangled people in front of me.

"Stephanie? Edvard?" I said with a hint of recognition in my voice. Throwing up my hands, then placing them on my hips I glared at the two people who were still making out in front of me.

I cleared my throat, to gain the attention of two hormonal adults. They stopped what they were doing and faced me with a contented smile on their faces.

"Hi," Edvard said huskily.

"I was about to have a heart attack! Hell, I could've hurt you guys!" I said walking into the kitchen, the hormonal couple hot on my heels.

"I doubt a frying pan can ward off criminals." Stephanie said, a smirk evident in her voice.

"No, but it would've blocked your ass out." I retorted.

"We're terribly sorry to barge in the house like that. We forgot we had visitors." Edvard said with a heavily British accent, with pink cheeks.

"Thank you Edvard. Now I gathered you two made up?" I pointed between the two of them.

"Yes we did, some heavy groveling had to be done." Edvard said smiling down at Stephanie. I could see he regretted cheating from the look in his eyes and was about to say something to her friend.

"Nope, I don't want to hear anymore apologies." She held up her hands and walked towards the living room with Edvard shadowing her. "Just don't do it again,ever." I heard her say, giving emphasis on the word 'ever'. I followed them into the living room, ready to ask if they could watch the children for me tonight.

"Hey, guys?" I waved my hands in front of their faces. "I have to ask a favour," I said rubbing my hands on my jeans.

"Could you watch the kids tonight, please? " I asked with a smile plastered on my face. Both of them  gave me a censure looked

"We had plans tonight in a certain bedroom, Beca" Stephanie said pointedly.

I felt dejected, I sighed "yeah, it's make up time. Sorry, I'll tag them along with me." Turning back to the kitchen I went to finish off the dishes. I packed the leftovers in the freezers.

I was on the way to my room when I bumped into Stephanie. I mumbled an apology and went into my room.

"So what's so important that you're going out this evening and want me to watch my God children? " she asked me, plopping herself on the bed.

"Sebastian called earlier and invited me over to his place. I want to go but I have no one to watch them because you and Edvard are going to...you know. " I sighed ans slouched against the wall, "Don't worry, I'm calling and cancel."

"Don't, on my account. We can watch the twins, seeing it's a certain guy I adore... I'll let off. I want you to be happy again, love." She said turning her body on the bed in my direction.

I smiled broadly. "Oh thank you!"

"I'm only doing this because I like Sebastian."

I nodded at her. I made my way into the bathroom to get ready for tonight.
If he wasn't going to seduce me, I will seduce him.
***
The door bell rang just on time. I hurriedly made my way to the door and opened it.

"Hi" I breathe out, batting  my eyelashes at the sexy man in front of me.

His eyes slowly made it's way up to my face, a lazy smirk on that mouth of his. "Hello, Rebeca. You look great."

"You don't look so bad yourself. Shall we?" I asked as I stepped onto the porch. Sebastian took a single rose from behind his back and handed it to me. I gave him a sultry smile. I got kn the tip of my toes, seeing I was wearing ballet flats and kissed his cheek. Willfully kissing him close to his lips.

I made my way to his car, adding a few extra swing in my hips. I heard an animalistic growl behind me and I smiled happily.

"Let me get the door for you."
*******

So how do you like this chapter? 👍

Are you #TeamDean or #TeamSebastian?
Let me know in the comment section.

don't forget to vote, and share