Chapter Thirty- One(not edited)

Sebastian's pov
After I took out the box of condoms and placed it on the small mahogany table besides the night light.

I looked over at Celine, who was presented to me like a Christmas feast. Climbing on the bed, I grabbed her right foot and pulled her towards me.

"Sebastian," she called out my name as she laughed. "You're not being gentle,"

"When was I ever gentle with you?" I retorted. Bending my head, I took one of her harden nipples into my mouth, flicking my tongue around it. I heard her gasped, then moaned. My other hand cupped her sex.

"Hmm, Sebastian" she moaned and grind her sex against my hand.

Raising my head, I looked her in the eyes. "You missed this, don't you?" I asked as my index finger entered her and my thumb rubbing against her clit.

She arched her back as the finger entered her, moaning yes.

I was supposed to be pleasuring myself, but I can't leave the woman on edge. As I work my fingers in and out of her Rebeca entered into my thoughts again. I stopped pleasuring Celine. She stiffened when she noticed I stopped.

I can't do this. Pulling out my fingers, I muttered an apology and went straight to the shower.

"What's wrong, Sebastian?" She shouted after me.

"I'm sorry, I can't do this. You can use the other bathroom to clean yourself up." I made a huge mistake calling her here. I palm my face, "what have I done?"

Muttering a curse, I hopped in the cold shower.
*****************************
Rebeca's pov
All the bone in my body was screaming at me, telling me to turn around and go home as I entered the elevator in the hotel that was housing Sebastian.

I entered his floor number. My heart sped up as the elevator door closes.

No backing out now, Rebeca.

I took a deep breath in, trying to lower my heart rate in the process. I know I shouldn't be here right now after a woman answered his phone but I wasn't going sit down and wait for him to come around.

The pinging sound that indicated that the elevator had stop brought me out of my thoughts. I stepped out of the elevator hesitantly, looking around as though it was my first time in the building.

I walked up his apartment door,my heart pounding as though it wanted to pop out of my chest cavity. My palms were sweating, mouth grew dry. Suddenly I had the urge to throw up.

Blowing out a shaky breath I tapped on the door.

Here goes. I thought.

I heard shuffling from behind the door, yet no one came to open the door so I tapped again.

On the third tap, a woman opened the door. "Hi, how may I help you?"

I knew a woman was here, however, I had doubted he was involved with anyone but from the looks of things, he was definitely involved with this woman. She had on his white shirt, she had the crazy sex bed hair.

I stared at her for the longest time, my heart breaking into million pieces at each second. I felt like the walls were closing on me and my eyes began to tear up.

I heard more shuffling behind the door. "Who is-" Sebastian broke off the question as soon as he came face to face with me.
"Rebeca, what are you doing here?" Sebastian asked, looking grim. I saw the look of regret on his face.

"I could ask you the same but I won't." My voice shook, as I calmly spoke, enouncing every syllable.

I can't believe he'd betray my trust like this.

"Who are you?" The red head asked angrily, folding her arms.

I watched as the shirt she had on slid up her legs. It was evident that underwear was none existence under there.

I felt something wet against my lips. I touched my face only to realise I was crying. I angrily wiped the tears off my face. I turned away from the duo and ran down the hotel corridor.

I heard Sebastian calling my name. I ignored him and ran as fast as my legs could take me. My chest was aching; I felt as though my heart would give out on me.

My vision blurred as the tears continued to roll down my face. I guess sorting out our feelings involved rolling in bed with another person. Sebastian was one to talk about games, yet here he was entertaining little red dick riding hood. How dare him!

I stood in front of the elevator as I stabbed my index finger on the buttons, willing the doors to slide open quickly. The door slid open and two elderly couple stepped out.

"Are you okay, dearie?" The elderly woman asked touching my shoulder. I bit the inside of my cheeks to keep the fresh tears from falling. I was about to answer but I felt a hand grabbing my shoulder. The hair stood up on the back of my neck because o knew who it was.

"Come on, Elaine, let's leave the youngsters alone." The man next to her had said.

"But, George-" she was protesting, looking at me with sympathy and concern in he eyes.

"But nothing, leave them alone".

The elderly couple brushed passed me as I chanted in my head for them to stay.

The hand that held me captive, turned me to face the owner.

I clenched my fists and shrugged off Sebastian's hands. The look I gave him was so venomous. I hated him.

Stabbing his chest with my finger I hurled words at him. "You lying, cheating son of a bitch!" I felt the dam burst again. Profusely running out my eyes.

"You made me made me chastise myself for having my ex around, while you were here having a field day in bed with another woman! How dare you accuse me of playing games when you're playing it yourself?!"

A look of regret crossed his face but was replaced by anger. "What was I supposed to do?! Wait for you to make a choice then make me your second choice?"

"All you had to do was wait for me to call- which I did by the way but I guess you were busy having sex with the same woman who answered your phone." I said through gritted teeth. I stared at him through my tears. He looked like he was really sorry but I was not buying it.

"I was frustrated with you, what was I supposed to do?! I'm all for love but I don't want to be anyone's second choice." He said angrily staring at me accusingly.

"You could've waited on me," I said feeling defeated. Wiping my face I also added as I stepped into the elevator. "Sometimes being second choice is not the best thing but let me tell you one thing; it's your second choice who always treats you the best. Dean was always my first, for everything! He hurt me yes but at least he was decent enough to leave me first and not give me an ultimatum to choose between him and someone else."

"Rebeca, please-" he was starting to say but I cut him off by raising my hands.

"It was nice knowing you." I said to him as I pressed the number to the lobby. I watched as a Sebastian sank to the floor with his hands on his head.

Maybe I wasn't cut out for love.
******************************
TBH I was not in the "feels" to write this. Ugh I'm not satisfied.....

I did promise you guys an update so here it is!

Please don't forget to share, vote, comment and add to your reading list/library.