Chapter Thirty- Four (not edited)

Maybe my mind was playing tricks on me or I was going through some sort of hallucination because this couldn't be.

Yes! That must be it. There cannot be any other explanation as to why a pair of black eyes stared into the depths of my soul and a silhouette belonging to that same devilish eyes is standing there on my bridge. 

How in the world did he get here before I did? How come he knows where I live? What the hell is going on?!

Snapping myself out of my thoughts, I glared at the person on my property. "What are you doing here, Sebastian?"

"Why are you not answering my calls?" He shot back, standing hard and tall like Mount Everest

Sebastian was so full of surprises. Who in their right mind shows up in another country, they have no clue about just ask someone why they were not taking their calls? Is he for real this time? I narrowed my eyes at his smart response.

"I'm serious, Sebastian, why are you here?" I said repeating question as I folded my arms. This man was being impossible right now.

"Invite me in, please.... Rebeca"

I stared at him long and hard. I noticed he tried to keep his cool but I saw straight through it. Even though his face was rigid and appeared to be emotionless, his eyes told me otherwise. Those dark brooding eyes conveyed another story; one where he was in turmoil. I wondered if my leaving affected him that much? A part of me was slightly happy about it... only a part. The other part wanted  to strangle him, kick him, scream  at him and tell him to get the hell out  my sight but I chose to digress and pick the latter which was to invite him in only because my children and I have been standing out here for the last twenty minutes with all our luggages. I was tired and I'm sure Deanna and Daniel were too.

Clearling my throat, I proceeded to the entrance of my home with my luggages only to be stopped by him again.

"Let me help you with those,"

"I can handle them, I'm fine." I protested calmly but he didn't let up.

"Look, I know you and I aren't seeing eye to eye at the moment but please just let me help you take your bags inside. If I'm not mistaken, the look on your face tells me you're tired. I know I'm wrong for showing up unannounced..  well you would've know if you had answered your phone but that's besides the point. The point is just let me help you....please," Sebastian searched my face imploringly with his eyes.

I sighed and muttered fine under my breath which I'm sure he heard since he now has that ridiculous  smile on his face. I guess chivalry wasn't dead after all. I turned towards the house and the twins bouncing impatiently at the door. Oh my, I'm here forgetting about my children! This is absolutely ridiculous, ever since I got here and saw him, I've been in some sort of trance. I'm such a bad mother.

"I'm sorry guys!" Rushing to the door, I quickly opened it to let them inside. They took their shoes off, then ran towards the stairs and headed up to their room. "Guys, take your clothes off before you get on those beds!" I shouted after them. I followed them by taking my shoes  off as I entered the house. They know I don't like it when they get on the bed with their outsit clothes. Don't even get me started on wearing shoes in the house. I hate when I see people wearing their outside shoes in the house. They stepped on all kind of things outside then have the nerve to walk into people's houses with them.

"Please take your shoes off by the door." I said turning to look at the man who looked out of place in my home. "I'm not a fan of wearing outside shoes inside the house. You can leave them over there," I said pointing to the shoes rack by the door.

He nodded and took his shoes off by putting his foot behind the other and pulling off the stylish shoes from behind.

"You know you can destroy the shoes like that, right?" I said looking at him in all his glory. How can one man look this fine?

"Yeah, I know. I have a lot more back home." He said smiling.

Oh right, I forgot how rich he was.

"Um .... Where to put these?" He showed me the bags in his hands.

"Yeah, right ... sorry. Follow me." I said climbing the stairs towards my bedroom.

"You have a lovely home, by the way", he said as he lifted two suitcases up the stairs as though they were feathers. His muscles bulged against the fabric of his Armani suit. You can tell he works out but doesn't make it his thing like Edward. I remembered when I showed up at his apartment that dreadful day. That was the first time I saw him shirtless and  he crushed all my fantasies about him with the real image but not let's not forget the little red head in the picture. Remembering her made me resentful again. By the time we reached my room, I had a permanent scowl on my face and I guess Sebastian noticed it because I was not prepared for his next comment.

"Wipe that scowl off your face before I kiss it off, cara." He said resting the suitcases besides the bed.

My breath hitched in my throat and I quickly adjusted my face which made him belted out a hearty laugh.

"I guess that did the trick." He said still laughing loudly as ever.

Rolling my eyes, I left the room with him trailing behind me. He doesn't have the right to laugh at this time because he had some serious explaining to do as to why he showed up at my damn doorstep.
****************
  I'll be updating on Tuesdays from now on but I didn't get the chance to yesterday because I was having internet issues and two it was Diwali and I was out having fun 😊😊😊 hope you guys have enjoy this chapter.

Don't forget to share, comment, vote and add to your library!