Chapter Fifteen (not edited)

I was having a hard time finding something to wear for tonight. I was exhausted. I went out earlier with Stephanie and the kids, she drove us to Manhattan. We visited time square, we saw people of many talents on the street, one man had fit his whole body into a tiny box! It was crazy? I wonder how much practice he had before mastering that? We basically spent the whole day site seeing and grabbed something to eat at KFC.

When we got home the kids ran to the living room and put on the television. Stephanie was still upset she just braved the day to enjoy it with her God children. Her eyes were sunk in, her nose was red and swollen. She went to her room and came out back with all of edvards clothes.

"What are you doing?" I asked her following her.

"I'm taking out the trash." She replied without even glancing at me.

"I'll help you, if it makes you happy again." I ran upstairs and got his flannel shirts. He was going to be so mad but I don't care right now he cheated on my friend. I went out the back and dumped it in the bin. Stephanie was crying again and I hugged her.

"Like I said baby girl, he's not worth it. However, if he does come back and beg I want you to listen and think and act wisely." I rubbed her back as she cried.

We went back into the house and I told her about the date and she said she would watch Deanna and Daniel for me. She offered to do my make up.

That's pretty much how my day was and now I'm fighting with my clothes. I have so many clothes and it's hard to chose from them. Stephanie came in and the end we settle for a dark red velvet, turtle neck dress that had a split on the leg quarter of the dress
I took a shower then I rubbed lotions on my skin and put on the dress. I put my hair in a high bun, curling my corners and leaving them out. We paired it with silver stilettos and silver stud earrings with a necklace.

Stephanie finished off my look by doing my make up.like she promised.
when she was finished, I looked into the mirror.

"Damn, I feel like I'm doing too much." I laughed, meeting her eyes in the mirror. I was so fucking nervous.

"Nah, we must leave him with blue balls tonight." She smirked at me.

I threw my head back and laughed at her. I then glanced at my wrist watch, it was 5 minutes to six.

"Go have fun for the both of us. But first let me take a picture of your face, that make up look too damn good." She said snatching her phone off the vanity. She flashed the picture and then smiled.

"My work looks flawless, I should consider a change in my career." She laughed.

Shaking my head at her I went and gather up my clutch. I groaned internally, the room was a mess. I have to clean this later.

I must've not heard the doorbells because Daniel was in front of my bedroom door telling me a man was at the door for me.

"Why did you open the door? You should've called one us before Daniel." I scolded him as I walked down the step, taking my time because I do not want history to repeat itself. Stephanie and Daniel were behind me.

As I neared the door I took in a deep breath. I glanced up at the opened door and stared at the man in front of me. My air supply was cut off at the sight of him. He was wearing an Armani navy blue suit, his hair was styled neatly on his head and his face was sporting his signature smirk.

I made my way towards him. "Hi." I breathe out nervously.

"You look beautiful, bella." He collected my had and placed a kiss on the back.

"Thank you, you don't look too bad yourself." I said shakingly.

"Thank you for agreeing on dinner."

I laughed. "Did I even had a choice on the matter?"

He just smiled in response.

"Ermmm!" Someone cleared their throat behind us. I turned around and saw it was Steph, with the twins in front of her. I glared at her and she just smirked.

"I'm Stephanie, her one and only woman. I need her back here before midnight; however you guys decide to spend the night out and get your freak on, please use protection." She said as she shook hands with Sebastian leaving me mortified.

Sebastian was laughing " I will take your advise because I do plan to keep her pass midnight; however not to get our freak on."

"People, the children." I said rolling my eyes at the two.

"Oops my bad." Stephanie said wincing.

"Sebastian these are my twins, Daniel and Deanna." I introduced the kids to Sebastian.

"Hello. You guys are so lucky, you have a gorgeous mom." He said stooping low to greet them. 

Daniel was hostile towards him and Deanna was friendly as usual. With Dean he was different. I frowned at my son.

Sebastian got up after his little conversation with the twins and I kissed them goodbye and took my mine off of comparing Daniel's reaction towards the two men. I made Stephanie promised to ball me if anything happens and she just shooed me out of the house.

"Have fun, y'all. Don't forget to wrap it up!" She shouted.

I swear that woman was crazy.

Sebastian stopped in front of his Austin Martin Vanquish sports car.

"Neat car, budday. I said walking around the car.

"Thank you, it's my favorite. What's 'budday'?" He asked, saying the word in a weird way.

He held the passenger door open for me as I climbed in. I laughed at his pronounciation on the Guyanese slang.

"I might just hurt your feelings if I translate my creolese word to English." I told him as he got in the car.

"Try me."

"Just drive." I said laughing.

"I am going to find out one day." He said looking at me smirking.

"I.might be back in Guyana by then."

"Won't be a problem because I get what I want, cara." He said smirking as we drove off from Steph's.
******************
My wattpad is tripping similar I decided to upload the other part before it gets deleted.

20+ for the next chapter.

Don't forget to comment, vote and share!!! 😊😊

a/n: My mom and two sisters were the only one that went to America 😂😂 I had exams around the time they went on vacation. I was hoping for next year but we have a wedding 😒😂