Chapter 1: Dorms

When I first met him he instantly caught my attention. He looked so scared, I wanted to do anything he could to make him feel comfortable. I didn't know why I felt that way towards him specifically, he just captivated me. His hair, his wide eyes, he almost looked like a scared puppy. I couldn't stop staring at him. 

"Hi, I'm Min Yoongi." As Rap Monster got closer to see what was going on I added," and this is Kim Namjoon." Rapmonster put out his hand shaking the hand of the new member of the group who was in the doorway. 

This guy gave the biggest and sincere smile I have ever seen and "Hi! I'm Jung Hoseok!" Rapmonster pointed out I was wearing only boxers since I barely got out of bed. I looked down in disbelief and embarrassed I ran to my room and put on some black skinny jeans on and a plain white shirt. I could hear Hoseok and Rapmon laughing. His laughter made me very happy but also extremely embarrassed. I could feel my face getting really hot. Not wanting Hoseok to see me in this state I stayed in the room for a few more minutes, then the laughter died down. As it died down I became more calm and got the courage to go out and face them again. 

It started to become really late at night and I was tired so I went to bed and slept. Then I woke up to get some water and as I was walking to the kitchen I saw Hoseok sleeping on the couch with the blanket tucked inside out. Ah, he looked very cute!So pitiful too. I was debating whether to wake him up and tell him to go to sleep in the room or to just let him sleep and not bother him. 

I got closer to him very quietly not wanting to wake him up. I quietly got on my knees so I could see his sleeping face. I honestly couldn't help but stare at him he looked so God damn cute! I wanted to touch his face, feel his warmth. But I realized I was acting like a huge creep so I stopped and gently shook him. He let out a soft moan as he started to rub his beautiful, sleepy eyes. Then he stopped and looked at me with his small sleepy eyes. I told him to go sleep in the bedroom and I started to help him get up since he was so sleepy he was struggling to get up. I gently put him down where I was sleeping, once he lied down on the bed he instantly fell asleep and moved to the center of the bed and spread his limbs making no space for me to sleep. I got to admit I was a bit pissed but he was so cute sleeping in a funny position. It was winter and this idiot fell asleep without a blanket, I felt so bad I ended up covering him in a blanket so he could be warm and not catch a cold. When I was done I had to resist the urge to caress his face out of fear he might wake up and be freaked out and even more scared than he already was. 

I was contemplating whether to sleep on the floor or to move Hoseok so I can have space to sleep on MY bed. Sleeping on the floor would be to much of a hassle, but sleeping on the same bed might be weird. He might be a bit freaked out seeing me sleeping beside him when he wakes up tomorrow morning. Then again I can wake up earlier and get out of bed so he won't see me sleeping besides him. No, that is to much work and I always sleep until late afternoon. I let out a small sigh out of frustration of not being able to sleep in my bed. So I went out of my room to the living room and sat down on the couch Hoseok was sleeping on a moment ago. Beside me was the blanket he used to cover his body.

I hesitantly got the blanket and covered my legs with it. I could feel how warm the blanket was, I have no idea if the blanket was warm on its own or if Hoseok's warmth was still trapped inside the blanket.

I stared at the blanket for a few seconds. My face started to feel really hot as I pictured the blanket being wrapped around Hoseok's perfect body. I instantly snapped out of it once that thought hit my brain. "What am I thinking?!" I thought to myself as I tried to shake that thought out of my head. Then I remembered I never got that glass of water I originally woke up for before getting side tracked by Hoseok. So I got up leaving the blanket on the couch and headed to the kitchen. My face still feeling hot but not as hot as before when I was looking at that blanket. I opened the cabinet that was above the sink, that is where we kept the cups. So I got a cup and poured some water in it and sat down on the table that was in the kitchen. From there I could see the living room and I kept staring at the blanket. 

I became extremely frustrated.

 "What the hell am I doing?!" I whispered angrily as I looked down at the table, then proceeded to softly placed my forehead on the table. "I really need to stop. This is only going to end up hurting me." I whispered ever so softly making sure no one heard me say that. With that thought in mind I got up and headed to the couch where I ended up sleeping, wrapping the warm soft blanket around me. 

(I would really love feed back since this is my first time writting a story)