Chapter 9: Will you still love me?

Yoongi and Hoseok have now been dating for a few months, sharing secret passionate kisses here and there. Keeping there affection a secret from all the members. Each passing day they were able to become more publicly affectionate towards each other, making sure it's subtle nothing to drastic. They became a thing, calling each other sope when they post a picture on Twitter.

With each passing day Yoongi grew selfish, he wanted everyone to know Hoseok was his. He had become too possessive but was trying hard to hide it, It was required if he wanted the relationship to work. He bit his tongue and gritted his teeth when any of the members became to friendly with him, but he could do anything. He couldn't complain without it seeming weired and maybe exposing them. Rap monster would be okay with him and Hoseok but he didn't have the courage to tell him, so every time he asked about them he would always deny it. He felt like dirty lying to the people closer than family to him. He had grown afraid to what they might say but he was even more scared that his love would leave him if anyone found out they were a couple.

Yoongi began to write down really depressing lyrics on the sheet of paper. He desperately needed reassurance, he needed a stable ground to land. But so far he stayed on the cloud trying to become ignorant. The thing is that cloud was starting to become weak being unable to fully support him. He tried so hard to pretend that everything was alright. He couldn't anymore, but was to afraid of the answer he might be given. 

When did I become like this?

He was never scared to face anyone before. Never scared to ask a simple question. But this situation made him deathly afraid, he really didn't want to fuck up.

As he was squishing the paper in between his hands he could feel a painful lump in his throat. He could feel his eyes starting to water just a bit, he did want to do it anymore. He leaned back on his seat with his eyes closed trying to ride his powerful emotion as calmly as possible. Once the wave passed he got his phone that was left on the counter and turned it on to message Hoseok.

SG: Hey :-)

One minute later

Babe: Hey baby. What's up?

SG: What are you doing?

Babe: I'm practicing some new choreography. Why? Want me to come over?

SG: Can you?

Babe: Yea :-3. Can you wait for 30 minutes, baby? I'll try to finish here fast.

SG: Of course! I love you.

Babe: Me too! ❤. See you later!

Yoongi's cloud got a little stronger. At this moment he felt silly for ever thinking Hoseok would leave him. There love was too strong, being able to surpass the talk of the crowd. The judgment was nothing to him as long as Hoseok was with him. Yoongi's got up from his seat and started to fix up his hotel room making it look a little decent. Yoongi also began to fix his hair.

After 20 minutes Yoongi's heard a knock on his door. He ended up waking up to that sound since he fell asleep waiting for Hoseok.

"Come in." Yoongi's lazily answered.

The door clicked open and slowly opened as Hoseok popped his head inside. He saw Yoongi and smiled, quickly getting inside closing the door behind him.

"Did I make you wait for to long?" Hoseok asked feeling guilty for not hurrying up.

"No! Not at all!" Yoongi reassured. "Do you want to watch a movie?" He added.

"Yea! Let's watch Beauty and The Beast!" Hoseok answered

Yoongi's chuckled at his dongsaeng's childish answer. But had no objections and began to play the movie. Hoseok sat next to Yoongi with his head on Yoongi's chest. Nuzzling himself onto Yoongi's neck. Yoongi tried to ignore it but gave a little smile due to how cute Hoseok looked. He loved watching movies with Hoseok, he loved when Hoseok did that. He loved when Hoseok would blush and giggle at the cute parts of the movie. He loved how he would tear up at the romantic parts of the movie. He loved how Hoseok would hum along to the songs. How his eyes would light up at the happy ending and how he would smile brightly. He is in too deep now and Yoongi knew it. He loved Hoseok way to much.

Yoongi's mind began to fill with worry. Should he ask him? Or should he just let it be? As the movie ended Yoongi's words became stuck at his throat making  the painful lump reappear. He took one big breath.
"Hoseok...." Yoongi initiated

"Yea?" Hoseok added.

If everyone knew about us would you still love me?

Those words wouldn't come out. They became stuck at Yoongi's throat. He was so scared of the answer he might be given.

Is this an irrational fear?

Yoongi's heart began to beat really fast. It felt like if it were to explode from his chest. Like if he were to faint. He couldn't do it. He was to scared. Yoongi never new how much unspoken words would hurt. He couldn't do it. No way he could.

"Baby... Are you okay?" Hoseok questioned after seeing Yoongi's expression which seemed to be deep in thought. "Hey, you know you can tell me anything. We'll work it out, I promise." Hoseok assured.

"Nothing. Never mind..." Yoongi responded with a fake smile plastered on his face.

"Baby!! Tell me! You know I hate when you do that!" Hoseok complained.

Yoongi couldn't help but chuckle at the youngers cute reaction.

"Really nothing.... I love you." Yoongi responded holding Hoseok's hand and pulling him in closer.

"I love you too." Hoseok uttered.

Yoongi softly press his lips against Hoseok's. The kiss was short and filled with so much emotion, Hoseok felt it. Hoseok knew it was different than his normal kissed. These were filled with sadness, love, care, compassion, happiness, and with a lot of kindness.

"I bet I love you more." Yoongi smiled staring

"Not even! I love you so so much!" Hoseok quickly answered.

"Well I love you so so SO much!" Yoongi chuckled feeling a little bit stupid and embarrassed doing something so cheesy as that.

A/N: have you guys heard 4 O'Clock by RM and V? Isn't it so good!! I was listening to it while writting most of the chapter. Maybe that's why is came out this way 😂. Hopefully you like it :)