Chapter 3: New Years

There is no way he is okay, Yoongi thought to himself as he was waiting at the airport. He was way to worried about Hoseok he decided to call him. He grabbed his phone out of the left pocket of his sweater, and started dialing. the phone began to ring and after the first ring Hoseok picked up.

"Hey." Hoseok uttered slowly because had he just woke up from a nap.

"Hey! I'm calling to as if you are you okay?"

Hoseok gave out a small laugh and then proceeded to respond,"Yea I'm fine just a bit bored. There is nothing to do and it's a bit lonely."

"Really?.... Okay..." Yoongi replied.

"Have a great New Years! Bye!" Hoseok said then hung up.

Yoongi stood still for a few seconds. As he stood there he thought there is no way he is okay. No way in hell! Should I go spend New year's with him? Fuck it! After he finished that thought he got his suit case and started walking towards the exit of the airport. The streets were very busy, there were people everywhere walking hurriedly to get to their own destination. It took Yoongi many tries but he finally got a taxi. He quickly got into the car and told the driver to take them to a KFC that was fairly close to the boys dorms.
After a short while he arrived. He walked inside the fast food restaurant and ordered some chicken (obviously). He waited a while since there were a lot of people in the establishment ordering. But finally he heard his number being called and he got up and walked towards the employee calling his number.

"Have a nice day!" The employee said with a fake smile plastered on her face.

"Thank you." Yoongi said looking at the employee for a short second, then immediately grabbing his food and walking out of the establishment.

He started walking to get to the dorms. It was snowing, Yoongi nose was red and cold. He was sniffling because of the cold weather. He was also shaking because of the cold weather even though he had a pretty thick and cozy jacket and a sweater underneath that jacket.

Even though he was freezing cold Yoongi was very happy. Going to spend New Years with Hoseok made him really happy, but spending it alone made his heart beat faster the more he thought about it. Will he think this is weird? Or will he be happy? Is this even okay to do? Is it weired because both of us are men? Or is it because I really like him? What am I even planning to do? Why did I do this, will he appreciate this? Will this make it obvious that I have feeling for him? This is stupid! Yoongi started to become nervous and a felt a bit of disappointment.
After ten minutes he finally got to the dorms. He knocked on the door pretty hard wanting to go inside because he was freezing cold. Instantly Yoongi heard Hoseok footsteps like if he were running to open the door. He just stood at the entrance looking at the pavement, He began to blush thinking of spending New Years with J-Hope. Then Hoseok opened the door slowly with a very surprised look on his face. Yoongi just stared at him trying to figure out what he was thinking. Then Hoseok's face turned from surprised to extreme happiness. He had a gigantic smile on his bright pink blushing face, his eyes looked very warm and like if he was about to cry. Yoongi was very relieved seeing that expression on Hoseok's face and realized how stupid he was thinking that Hoseok was going to think it was weired. Hoseok isn't like that. He is always so happy and cheerful. I'm so stupid thinking he was going to be weired out. Yoongi gave a very faint smile trying to hide how happy he was, his heart was restless it was like it was going to burst out of his chest.

"Are you going to let me in?" Yoongi said looking away from Hoseok who was staring at him in shock.

"Oh! Yea!! Come in!!" Hoseok responded excitingly. Immediately he moved out of the way making space for Yoongi to go in.