Chapter 14: Don't Belittle Me

"Jimin where have you been? Have you seen Jungkook?" Rapmonster asked sounding frantic looking around being unable to stay still. Jimin was still shocked about what happened before, he didn't even hear Namjoon calling out to him. He went straight to Yoongi and gave him a really big hug. Although it wasn't a strange occurance, given the circumstance Yoonseok was in, it ticked of Hoseok a little bit.

          Jealousy, a feeling Hoseok hasn't felt for a long time, started to bubble up in the pit of his stomach as he watched the affection.

          "Yoongi! You won't leave me, right?" Jimin whispered as his hug tightened not allowing Yoongi to breath.

          "What's wrong?" Yoongi questioned hugging Jimin back.

          "Hyung! You won't leave me right?" Jimin repeated.

          "Of course not! Where would I go? we are all a team and will stick together." Yoongi reassured Jimin.

          "No matter what?"

          "No matter what." Yoongi softly replied wanting his dongsaeng to calm down. He questioned what or who made Jimin feel that way. Jimin is usually a very happy guy, he more than anyone else knows the strength of Bangtan. He knows how much they have been through and through it all they always stick together. So what made him feel like this?

          Namjoon inturupted them, calling out to Jimin once again.

          "Jimin, where is Jungkook? Do you kn-" As he was about to finish Jungkook appeared. He looked normal, he walked in with a smile and gave his apologies to the members and the staff for making them worry. He said he just really needed time to breath, that it won't happen ever again. He took a glimpse of Jimin hugging Yoongi and his expression changed for a second but it was enough that Yoongi noticed. He seemed angry, but quickly dismissed it.

          As for Jimin he was still hugging Yoongi, burrowing his face on to Yoongi's neck. He wouldn't let go and he was slightly trembling.

          "Everyone it's almost time! Please be ready!" a staff member yelled.

          Yoongi gave Jimin a tight, reassuring hug and softly whispered,"Jimin-ah it's time to perform.." Jimin pulled away slightly, as his hands were still on Yoongi's back, from the hug looking disappointed.

          "Hyung after the concert, I... need to tell you something." Jimin finally said as his cheeks were turning slightly pink. The concert was starting so Jimin finally fully pulled away and started to walk into the concert stage without hearing a reply.

          Yoongi became confused. Maybe Jimin needed to vent about something? Maybe a girl? Jimin is quite innocent when it comes to girls so that could be it, maybe?

          Hoseok and the other members also began to walk to the concert stage with Yoongi also following along. They got in there positions as the platform began to rise and fans began to cheer. As soon as the cheers started the members forgot their problems, there unhappy emotions and began to be filled with warmth. For how long the concert lasted the members smiled together, played together, sang, and danced happily. Hearing the fans sing along to the music they worked so hard to make made them unbelievably happy.

          Towards the end of the concert they were exhausted and tired but they had one last song to perform. They were going to try there best, give the fans one last good performance before there next comeback. Then in the blink of an eye the concert ended,  the stage turned black, and the fans began to cheer louder. As the members were brought down, they were brought back into reality. They got off the platform, the staff was also cheering to another successful concert. Usually bts hugged each other after the last show ended, but right now no one was really feeling it. They were tired both emotionally and physically.

          Teahyung was talking to Jungkook and Hoseok. Jimin was behind Yoongi, giving him a back hug. Namjoon was playing around and joking with Jin. Everyone could feel how tense the aura around the members was.

          "O-okay! Good job everyone, please change into your casual clothes and be ready to leave the concert. Please have some rest, you've worked hard!" a staff member directed and went back trying to get everything in order so they could leave the concert area.

          Jimin was still following Yoongi, this time not hugging him but they were playing and joking around. Jungkook, Hoseok, and Teahyung were behind them. Namjoon and Seokjin were also talking behind them.

          "Hyung.....  About what I needed to tell you....  Can we go somewhere private?" Jimin requested as he looked around trying to find a private spot where they can stay behind and talk.

          "Yea. Sure. Where?" Yoongi replied.

          Jimin took Yoongi by the wrist and dragged him along somewhere near the bathrooms of the building making sure the cost was clear.

          As soon as the duo started to move Hoseok and Jungkook became eager to follow them.

          "Hyung, where are they going?" Jungkook asked sounding truly curious.

          Hoseok became furious, he had a hunch something was going to happen, and it pissed him off. Jungkook was even more furious since he knew how Jimin felt, he knew, he knew, he knew, and he wanted to take Jimin's hand and pull him away. Yelling to the world that Jimin is his and will be even if he liked it or not.

          Teahyung noticed the weird aurora that suddenly appeared around the members. He knew what was going on with the members. Teahyung is a very observant and silly. So all the mood shifts and screaming among some members, The late night talks with the two members he could only assume the situation between them. He was quite on point but this situation made it abundantly clear that he was correct. He was also slightly disappointed but he didn't care that much, that member was just a friend and nothing else.

          "I don't know... Let's see." Hoseok began to walk silently where the duo was walking, making sure to keep distance.

          Teahyung just walked away, not wanting to be a part of whatever the drama they were about to cause. Once he walked to the car the members were asking him where the members are at and he replied saying they are in the bathroom and got in the car waiting for the other members to arrive.

          At around the same time Jimin began to speak,"Hyung, I want you to promise that we will still be close after this..."

          "Yea. I promise."

          "O-okay so, hyung, I- I um" Jimin began to blush and quickly looked at the ground.

          Jungkook and Hoseok at this point was behind a wall, hearing the entire conversation. Hoseok was quite confused to why Jungkook's became shocked, quickly turning into anger.

          "Of course he would." Jungkook mumbled under his breath.

          Jimin got enough courage and continued, "Hyung...  I really like you! I know this might me to sudden but I would like to be more than just a friend to you ... If you want..."

          Everyone was shocked, except Jungkook, he was filled with unjustified anger. His eyes began to tear up as he felt betrayed. As for Hoseok was shocked with anger arising. He stopped hiding and walked directly towards Yoongi, trying to keep composure. He back huge Yoongi and gave Jimin an awful glare.

          "Sorry to interrupt, but Yoongi is mine so you can't have him." Hoseok voiced in a deep raspy voice sounding cool.

          Yoongi was incredibly shocked, but was also scared. Hoseok seemed very angry, something in which he usually never is. His glare also send shivers down Jimin's spine. Jungkook also stepped in and grabbed Jimin then dragged him away until they finally ran into a staff member who was locking for them so what Jungkook was going to say to Jimin was left unheard, for now. As for Hoseok, as soon as the other members left he let go of Yoongi, first giving Yoongi a very angry glare.

          "You fucking left me for Jimin?!"

          "What? I didn't even know Jimin liked me that way!"

          "Do you think I'm an idiot?! How the hell could you not tell with the way he acts?!"

          "I just couldn't! Plus the one I love is you!"

          "Then why the fuck did you leave me!? We could of solved things out but you didn't even speak to me! You ignored me! Then became fucking best pals with Jimin, becoming affectionate! We're you trying to piss me off?!"

          "What bullshit are you spewing out right now?! I was to in my mind to think of you and I'm sorry for that but that gives you no fucking right to speak to me that way! Like I said I love to you! I CONFESSED for a fucking reason! But right now fuck this, I don't even want to deal with it! I cried so fucking much for you and you still say I don't fucking love you? That's fucking bullshit! How the fuck dare you bilittle my feelings like that!"

          Speechless, Hoseok couldn't find anything to say back. He didn't know how much Yoongi was hurt. He didn't know how much pain he was in. He realized how selfish he was, only thinking of himself.

Serendipity was so fucking good! Jimin looked amazing and cute! I think I will love bts forever! So talented and amazing! And Rapmonster wrote it! I love Jimin's vocals, they are so sweet and just amazing!

Also fun fact: I have never loved anyone but fantasise about loving someone some day. But that's also very hard since pain can be masked as love and f you up.

So why fall in love?

Also sorry if this story is really cheesy I have never been jealous or in love. I also have a very negative outlook on it but I do love the idea of love.