Chapter 17: Marry me?

Early morning, the sun has risen and the air feels light. There is something weighing down Yoongi's arm. He looks to his side, its the love of his life, Hoseok. Yoongi's lips curled as he watched Hoseok sleep with his mouth slightly opened, breathing slowly and peacefully.

Last night Hoseok was upset about his live broadcast. Apparently some fans insisted for other members while he was on, and he ended up going into Yoongi's room. Knocking on the door, as as soon as Yoongi opened, Hoseok hugged Yoongi and told him his worries. That whole night they spent watching romantic animated movies, trying to cheer up Hoseok.

Now they were sleeping together, Yoongi happily watching Hoseok sleep. He needed to pee but he didn't want to wake Hoseok up, so he didn't move. Of course until he couldn't handle it anymore, Yoongi moved his arm slowly. At one point in the process he moved his arm to fast and ended up waking Hoseok up. 

Hoseok groaned, his eyes slightly opened, he tried to make out the figure.

"Sorry, baby. I didn't mean to wake you." Yoongi whispered.

In a half daze Hoseok grabbed Yoongi's arm, "Don't go. Stay with me."

"Babe, I need to pee. When I come back."

"No, Stay~" Hoseok whined.

"I'll stay... if you don't mind me peeing in the bed." Yoongi said.

Hoseok stayed silent for a short while, then let go of Yoongi's hand. Yoongi hurriedly went to the restroom to handle his business.  Once he got out he saw Hoseok back into his deep sleep once again. Silently Yoongi got onto the bed, laying beside Hoseok spooning him. They needed to get up to go to the rehearsals for the concert that is in two days. It wasn't anything long they just needed to practice a bit then they had the rest of the afternoon to hang out and chill.

Yoongi fell asleep hugging hoseok tightly. About thirty minutes went by when an alarm went off, waking up Yoongi and Hoseok from their peaceful slumber. After a few minutes of the annoying alarm blasting, Hoseok was the first one to rise up from the bed and turn it off. He then turned around and softly shook Yoongi's shoulder.

"I'm going to kill you..." Yoongi growled

Hoseok bursted into laughter, "Woah~ Scary!" he exclaimed,"Yoongi get up, we need to get ready for rehearsals." he added while pulling off the blanket Yoongi was sleeping with.

"NO!" Yoongi barked pulling for blanket from Hoseok covering his cold body. Hoseok needed a moment to recover, he had just seen Yoongi with only some boxers on.

"P-please get up?" Hoseok stuttered.

"I don't want to!"

"Hyung! Get up!" Hoseok whined shaking Yoongi quite fiercely, "Get up for Army!"

Yoongi quickly rose up from the bed, and moaned whilst he was stretching. He drowsily looked at Hoseok and was about to say something but changed his mind and decided not to.

Hoseok took notice of this and became curious,"Were you about to say something?"

Yoongi became unnoticeably flustered, "No, it's nothing... It's to embarrassing to say out loud."

Hoseok smiled even more intrigued,"Just say it."

"No, I don't want too!" Yoongi pouted.

Hoseok didn't want to push any further as he didn't want Yoongi to feel pressured. Though he did feel sort of disappointed. "Alright time to get dressed, we don't want to be late for Army now do we?"

Yoongi this time didn't object and swiftly at up on the bed. Sitting down looking at the ground, he took a deep breath and finally got on his feet and walked to his luggage and started to get dressed.