Chapter 16: One Night Stand

Jikook

    Early morning silence, Jungkook is woken up by the sunlight grazing his skin. Still in a daze he looks at the clock for the time

6:23 am

     They are leaving today, leaving to America for a couple of days. Jungkook wanted to get faded today, he didn't want to see any of the members. Especially Jimin, he did something completely reckless and stupid in a rage. He needed to apologize but at the same time he was still angry. Still angry at Yoongi and Jimin, even though he knew it was completely pointless and stupid. Nothing was their fault, contrary it was all his fault. Unfortunately he fall in love with someone who loves someone so much more cool than himself.

It's painful...

     Jungkook stayed in bed for a couple more minutes before sluggishly getting out of bed. Turning the doorknob he left his room, lightly rubbing his squinted eyes. No one was wake at this time, surprisingly. They shouldn't take too long to wake up, they still had a lot to do before they can board their flight. Surly enough the members started to wake up, Jungkook could faintly hear the an alarm going off in a members room. A few minutes later Jin came out of his room along with Namjoon.

     They were startled to see Jungkook in the sofa looking up from his phone to them. "Jungkook? Why are you up so early?" Jin asked.

     "That's quite unexpected!" Namjoon laughed.

     "Hyung,The sun woke me up!" Jungkook exclaimed

     Namjoon began to laugh at Jungkook cuteness while Jin woke up the other members.

     "You should sleep for a little while, Jungkook. We still have some time before we have to leave. I could pack your luggage if you want." Jin offered

     "Is my complexion that bad?" Jungkook asked Jin.

     Jin laughed, " Yes, it looks quite bad. Are you okay?" he asked concerned

     "I'm okay, Hyung. I need to get a lot of stuff done before we leave."

     "….Okay"

     Jin continued his activity, still quite worried about Jungkook. The first to come out of one room where Hoseok and Yoongi, Then from the next came out Jimin and Taehyung. Jimin looked it bad shape as well, his face was puffier than normal and his eyes had bags making him look ten times more tired. It felt like something was stabbing him in the heart seeing him like that, hurt even more thinking that he was one of the causes of Jimin's tears.

     The members ate breakfast, changed, packed their luggage, got in the car to go to the airport, and finally boarded the plane. They  were told to record on the plane for their next YouTube video, so they did. But Jungkook spent the whole plane ride sleeping with his head phones blasting MoonMoon "Contrail".

     Hoseok was sitting with RM to his left and Jungkook was on his right. Jimin was in front with Yoongi and Taehyung. Jin was sitting on a separate column next to RM only being separated by an aisle. Jimin and Hoseok were doing most of the filming, since they are good at doing so.

-

     Once landing they were greeted by an enormous amount of fans seeing with excitement. It was actually quite scary for the members seeing the large crowd but they were really happy about it. Once at the hotel; Hoseok shared a room with Jungkook, Yoongi shared with Namjoon, Jimin with Taehyung and Jin got a room to himself.

     As soon as Jungkook got to his hotel room ,with Hoseok, he plopped down onto his made bed and fell asleep again. Since today was their first day arriving they had the rest of the day to rest.