Chapter 2: Introduction

New members started to join their group, Now there are 7 members. There is V, or that is what they call him, his real name is Kim Taehyung. V is a very strange person, by far the strangest Jin and Yoongi have ever met. He is very random, like they all might be laying down all quiet and V just would start screaming and dancing. He has a lot of energy and it makes sense since he is very young but sometimes just seeing him be very energetic makes him very exhausted. He makes me feel like an old man sometimes.
Then there is Jin, who is the oldest member of the group. Jin is pretty cool and down to earth. He worries to much about the other members and often wines about a lot of stuff. He is also a good cook. And has an alarming collection of Mario toys, and he is the oldest. For real He has a shelf full of Mario merchandise. It's kind of creepy seeing him collect toys since he is the oldest but it's okay because despite of that he is a valuable member of the group.
Then there is Jungkook, he is also noisy like V. He doesn't really listen to much pop music unlike V who listens to almost anything. He really likes soul or RnB music. His voice really suits that type of music too. He has a very powerful voice and it can be very strong, and very sweet too. He is very well liked by our fans because he is not only very attractive and young he can also sing really well. Also his energy levels are through the roof! I have no idea how people can have that much energy, maybe it's because I'm to old or too lazy that don't get it. He also joined our group despite being scouted by major music companies because he was very impressed with rapmonster, so that's pretty cool.
There is also Jimin, this kid is ALSO very noisy. In fact all our members are really noisy. He also has a very nice voice, and has good vocal range. We both get along really well. He honestly helps me out a lot whenever I need help he is always there. I trust him with my life and I'm sure he trusts me with his. I often talk to him about my problems and vise versa. We help each other out, he is a really good friend. Jimin is also really happy and very funny, kind of like Hoseok. A person like him is very hard to find so I really don't want to lose him and the friendship that we have.
Lastly there is Rapmon, me, and Hoseok. Rapmon and I have known each other even before joining this group, we both were active in Korea's underground hip-hop scene. We both worked with other underground rappers. I think Hoseok was also an dancer, So that's pretty cool. Hoseok also goes by the name J-Hope, which I don't really have a problem with but I think his real name us much more cuter. I also gained the nickname SUGA because of my sweet smile and white skin like sugar. It's kind of a stupid nickname but it kind of stuck to me, especially since J-Hope really seems to like that name.
It was almost new years, most of the members were packing so they could spend new years with there families. I was also packing my stuff when I heard a knock on my hotel door. The timing was very inconvenient but, I still stopped what I was doing to open the door. Before I grabbed the door knob and turned it, I looked through the small hole that was on the door to see who was at the other side of the door. It was Jimin. I stepped back and grabbed the door knob and began to turn it. As soon as the door opened the door Jimin invites himself in and sits on the left corner of my bed in between the wall and my suitcase.

"Hi. Come in." I said a bit irritated. I was still standing near the door with my hand still on the door knob. I closed the door and walked towards my bed where Jimin was sitting now.

"Hi!" He responded excitedly with a smile on his face.

"Are you done packing?" I asked him as I was going around getting the stuff that I needed so I can see my parents for new years.

Jimin nodded and answered," Yea! I don't really think I need much to take with me so I'm finally done." Then he plopped his head down on my bed.

"I kind of feel bad for J-Hope though. He isn't going to see his family." He added while looking at the ceiling of my room. I stopped for a second and then proceeded to put my black leather jacket into my suitcase.
After a while of talking with Jimin he got up from my bed and said his goodbyes as he walked out of the door. Then he was gone leaving to go see his family for New years. After a while I was also finished packing. I closed the suitcase and set it on the ground. I left it there as I got out of my room to go see Hoseok. I knocked on his door and there was a small pause, then I heard foot steps coming closer to the door. The door finally opened and there was Hoseok greeting me with a big smile on his face.

"Hi!" He said in an exited tone.

"Hey." I responded

"Oh! Wanna come in?" He said after a few seconds of awkward silence.

"Um... No, I just wanted to know if you would be okay spending new years alone?" I asked a bit worried.

"Oh!" Hoseok laughed," Yea I'll be fine don't worry about me. You go have fun." He said while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Okay. Well bye" I said.

"Bye!" Hoseok said with a huge smile still on his face.

I walked away, and Hoseok closed his room door.