not a story update.

Just really bad Yoonseok smut that has nothing to do with the story.

Sorry 😂

~story start~

Hoseok pushed Yoongi up on the wall. Yoongi was very surprised and looked at Hoseok, began to study his facial expression trying to figure out what he was thinking.

Hoseok looked angry, furious even. His face was so close to Yoongi's he could feel the air coming out of his nose. Hoseok quickly moved his face finally connecting the gap between there lips. Yoongi was extremely surprised at Hoseok's sudden actions. But he quickly caught on and started kissing back. As he was doing so Yoongi felt light headed, he felt butterflies in his stomach, like if it was a really good dream. He grabbed on to Hoseok praying he woulnt wake up. They started makeing their way to Yoongi's bed.

As they were one foot away from the bed Yoongi pushed Hoseok onto the bed. Hoseok looked up at Yoongi with lust in his eye but at the same time he looked so innocent. Just looking at his face turned Yoongi on. Yoongi got on Hoseok lap and began kissing him again this time making sure to use his tongue. Hoseok lightly pushed Yoongi way separating there wet lips. Yoongi looked at him questionably, thinking that he was regretting what they were doing. Hoseok pushed Yoongi until he was the one laying on the bed. He got off Yoongi and placed his knees on the floor. Yoongi sat up and stared at Hoseok surprised but extremely turned on.

Hoseok began to take off Yoongi's pants. Yoongi was helping in the action and quickly taking them off. He already had a boner, Hoseok was a bit surprised he got turned on so quickly. He began to move his lips until they were surrounding Yoongi's dick. He began to move his head up and down. Yoongi began to quiver he instinctively grabbed the of Hoseok head and began to push him so he would his dick would go in deeper in Hoseok's mouth. Hoseok began to gag and stopped for a second to get some breath but then continuing.

"I'm going to come!" Yoongi exclaimed

Hoseok kept going until yoongi came.

"Argh!" Yoongi exclaimed panting quickly feeling relieved.

Hoseok stopped and looked up at Yoongi, swallowed his warm come. Yoongi looked down at him and watched, he bacame turned on again. He never wanted this moment to end, he didn't care about what happened after he didn't want to stop feeling Hoseok's warmth. Hoseok saw his boner he got up from his knees and forcefully pushed yoongi so he was laying on the bed looking at the celing.

Yoongi was confused and a bit scared. He had an idea about what was going to happen, he didn't feel ready.

"Wait!" Yoongi said out of breath.

Hoseok looked at Yoongi's scared face. He got close to Yoongi's face, so too go didn't see the ceiling anymore instead he saw Hoseok's sweaty face. Hoseok then began to kiss Yoongi. Yoongi now became hesitant but he didn't want to push away. His heart was beating wildly.

"W...W....wai....wait." Yoongi tried to say moving his mouth away from Hoseok's lips.

Hoseok gave yoongi one last kiss before getting up sitting up on the bed. There was just silence, Yoongi Sat up and stared at Hoseok. Hoseok got up from the bed and Yoongi saw that he was still hard. As Hoseok began to walk to get his pants Yoongi grabbed his hand.

"Wait, you are still hard." Yoongi said.

Hoseok looked down and said, " I'll go take care of it in the bathroom."

"Um.... You... You dont have too." Yoongi said trying so hard not to sound like he was embarrassed to death, But his face was red as a tomato. It became silent for a few seconds but for Yoongi it felt like an eternity. Hoseok was really shocked Yoongi would say something like that, but he has always been so blunt. A smile them came across Hoseoks face, he was so turned on by Yoongi's cute shyness he really wanted to get inside him. He wanted to feel his insides, Yoongi's heat. He really wanted to become one with him, but for now he had to contain himself Yoongi didn't want to. He was not ready to do such thing.

Hoseok gave out a small laugh and said,"Okay..." And he sat down on the bed. Yoongi began to kiss Hoseok moving from his lips, to his neck , to his abs, and finally reaching Hoseok's memeber that was standing straight. The whole time Hoseok was moaning, he was really into it. It felt like ecstasy, he felt insanely happy at this moment in time.

Yoongi then stopped and looked at Hoseok's member for a second, feeling so embarrassed he felt like dying. He gathered all the courage he could and grabbed Hoseok's member boving his hand up and down for a short while. He then proceeded to wrap his lips around it and taking it all in making him gag.

"Oh! Fuck!" Hoseok thought to himself while he let out moaning notices.

Yoongi looked up at Hoseok, looking at him in the eyes. It sent shivers down Hoseok's spine, Yoongi looked so hot doing something so dirty to him. He never imagined something like that would ever happen. At the sight of that Hoseok instantly came into Yoongi's mouth, he gave out a loud moaning and a grunt  and grabbed fist fulls of the blanket because he didn't want it pull Yoongi and force him to take more of his dick into his mouth.

"Sorry!" He apologized " I didn't mean to come in your mouth! I just..." He continued "I just, it's just when I saw your eyes-"

Yoongi looked up at Hoseok while swallowing his cum. His eyes were filled with lust, it scared Hoseok but he was so turned on his boner didn't stop after he came. Yoongi was embarrassed to death but he was so turned on

"Its fine." Yoongi interrupted.

"That's so hot!" Hoseok exclaimed waiving out a small laugh.

Yoongi looked at the floor embarrassed to death. His face was red like a tomato then shyly said," We are going to have to do something about your... Thing.... Its still up,"

Hoseok surprised looked down and looked at Yoongi embarrassed but just when he was about to day somehing he was interrupted by Yoongi's lips. Yoongi kisses his neck and went up to his ear and whispered," You can do me." Then he looked at Hoseok in the eyes

Hoseok was shocked he didn't know how to react. It was silent for a while before Hoseok could gather his thoughts.