Chapter 5: Anger

Jhope was practicing his new dance choreography, he was working really hard practicing those dance moves for his beloved army. But this time was different he couldn't clearly focus on the dance. He bacame angered and frustrated about his inability to focus today. He was stumbling on some parts of the dance and every time he messed up he would give of a loud grunt. His actions started to make other members worried, Jhope has never really acted that way. In fact Jhope loved to dance mostly to show off his skills to army.

"Hoseok... Are you okay?" Kim taehyung asked.

Hoseok didn't stop was he was doing and began even more frustrated by the fact that even his group members could see how frustrated he was. He answered sounding how he was feeling," Yea." He said catching his breath for a second before he bagan again to practice," I'm fine."

Hoseok didn't look at Taehyung during that exchange but he could feel his eyes staring at him confused and a bit concerned.

"Hyung, are you sure?" Taehyung questioned in a louder tone than before.

"Yea! I said I'm fine!!" Hoseok lied, He felt a huge pain in his chest, and he didn't know why. Or he did but forced himself into not thinking about it.

"Um... Okay." V responded sounding really worried but soon after he went back to what he was doing before.

A few hours later Hoseok began to get really tired and was way to frustrated so he decided to stop dancing and take a break. He was sitting on a bench watching the other members dance, he was so proud of them. He was super proud he was able to see their growth and improvements not just as artists but as people too. Hoseok began to feel warm inside, a small smile began to appear on hoseok's face and tears began to form but he succeeded in fighting them off just in time before V Sat next to him offering him a cold drink.

"Hey." taehyung said.

"Hi" Hoseok responded sounding a bit cautious

"Are you good now?" Taehyung asked.

"Of course he didn't belive me when I said I was fine, no way anyone would of thought I was fine." Hoseok disappointingly thought to himself. He sighed and responded with a small laugh,"Yea I'm good now."

"Do you want to tell me why you are so frustrated?"

as finished that sentence he heard the door to the studio click and creak open. He then heard a voice that made his heart skip a beat, it made him scared and happy at the same time.

"Hello, sorry we are late!" Jimin said.

"Yea I'm sorry it's my fault." Yoongi continued.

Hoseok tensed up, his heart was beating wildly.

"Hoseok...?" Taehyung interrupted Hoseok's millions of thoughts

"Yea?" Hoseok questioned timidly trying not to make a lot of noise so Yoongi couldn't notice him. His heart was beating so fast he was almost sure Taehyung could hear it.

"Calm down! Calm down! Why is my heart beating so fast! Am I scared of Yoongi?" Hoseok thought to himself. He felt like crying, screaming, laughing, throwing up. He placed a hand on his stomach and took a deep breath to try and calm down. It worked a bit, enough to realize that Taehyung was staring at him looking really confused.

"Are you sure you are okay?" Taehyung asked.

Hoseok sighed, "I need a break, I'm going outside for a while."

"..... Okay...." Taehyung responded.

Hoseok got up from his seat and Began to walk out of the studio.