Chapter 7- Is it okay?

Knock knock

Banging could be heard coming from the door. The new couple who are currently embracing become silent waiting to hear the voice from the other side to see who it is.

"Um... Are you okay? I heard cries coming from the room?" Jin worryingly asked while jiggling the door knob trying to open the locked door. "Look, Yoongi I heard from Jimin that you have been feeling sad lately and I really care about you. So, if you need to talk I'm here for you." He added.

From inside the couple instantly released from their embrace realizing the Jin didn't know Hoseok was also in the room, and they began to panic trying to find a place Hoseok could hide.

"Yoongi? I know your in there... Please open the door." Jin said after not hearing a response.

"Um... Coming Hyung" Yoongi responded while pointing under the his bed signalling for him to hide there. In which Hoseok ended up hurriedly hiding under the bed as best as possible so that Yoongi couldn't see him. Then as Yoongi rushed to the door he stopped for a moment to see if Hoseok could be seen from under his bed, but he hid well.

Yoongi unlocked the door and opened it widely so the whole room was visible to Jin. Also so he couldn't suspect that anything was going on in his room.

At this time Yoongi was terrified and anxious. His heart was beating so fast! He was shaking from how anxious he was, but it wasn't enough to be completely visable to the older. Right now Yoongi was on high alert mostly with his bed as Jin entered the bedroom and sat down above Hoseok's hiding place. As he sat Jin made a space for Yoongi to seat and patted the cleared space next to him.

Yoongi slowly made his way and sat next to him and it stayed silent for a few seconds which felt like hours to Yoongi. He felt so anxious like when taking a test with a time limit and almost nearing the end of it, But Yoongi was good at hiding the way he feels.

"Do you want to talk?" Jin broke the awkward silence.

"No. I'm really good Hyung! Thanks for worrying but I'm really fine. It's just the stress got to me." Yoongi answered.

"Stress?" Jin worried. "Well, Let's go to a restaurant or a club or something to unwind next time! Don't overwork yourself. Take some time to breath, okay?" Jin added on.

Yoongi nodded in response. After he did Jin jumped up from the bed satisfied with the plan to unwind and started to walk to the exit of the room, but just when he was about to leave he stopped and looked at Yoongi.

"There is food on the table for you, come and eat." Jin said.

"Alright. I'll go in a second." Yoongi replied walking to the door so he could close it right after Jin got out. As he did he immediately locked the door and ran under the bed.

"He's gone." Yoongi whispered to the boy underneath his bed. Once he did the boy made sure to slowly and silently crawl out of the bed.

Hoseok let out a big silent sigh, he was relived. While under the bed he was in a panic and could hear and feel his own heart beat. Then once out from under the bed he laughed a little to relive some of the anxiety he just experienced. He then looked at Yoongi, who was also gave out a small chuckle making sure it was near silent, and hugged him.

That action surprised Yoongi, he became stiff as his heart got louder. Yoongi could feel Hoseok heart, he could hear it and that made him happy. It made him happy to be closer to him, it made him happy that Hoseok was finally his, even if just for a week he was happy.

"I can feel your heartbeat." Yoongi said with a chuckle.

"That was scary!" Hoseok responses sounding like a whine, but not letting go of the hug instead he hugged tighter.