Chapter 4: I'm sorry

Yoongi woke to the sound of knocking on his bedroom door. He had a massive headache and his face felt puffy and sore. He heard knocking again but this time sounded louder.

Then the unknown person began to speak," Yoongi.. are you okay?"

Jimin? What time is it?

Yoongi got up moving his black bed sheets so his feet could touch the cold ground. Yoongi began to rub his forehead, as he did he remembered what happened the other day.

What day is it?

He felt a huge pain in his chest, he began to breath faster than normal. His eyes began to water but before a tear could roll down his face He heard knocking again.

"Yoongi are you there?"

Yoongi swallowed his feelings with a huge painful gulp, but he could still feel them in the pit of his stomach. He then stood up and walked towards his door, his curtains covered the sunlight but some did manage to seep into his room. He opened the door a little bit so only half of his face could be visible by the person at the other side. He squinted his eyes due to the amount of light, he became blind for a couple of seconds.

His vision began to clear and he saw Jimin who was staring at him very worried.

"What's up?" Yoongi said ignoring Jimin's worried expression.

"Are you okay? You don't look too good." Jimin said completely ignoring Yoongi's question.

"Yea I'm good." Yoongi responded to tired to get angry.

"Are you sure?" Jimin exclaimed moving the door out of the way and placing his hand on Yoongi's forehead

Yoongi softly grabbed Jimin's hand and moved it away from his face and gave out a small laugh.

"Yea I swear I'm good." Yoongi said a bit happier than he was before.

Jimin smiled at Yoongi and also began to laugh lightly

"Okay well um... I'm going to the studio. Want to come with?" Jimin the said.

"Yea let me just get dressed." Yoongi responded moving towards his dresser leaving the door open so Jimin could come in. He opened his dresser and got a white shirt and a black oversized sweater and threw those onto his bed. Then he proceeded to grab black jeans that were fashionably ripped at the front and also threw that on his bed.

"You know you should probably turn on the lights or at least open the curtains." Jimin jokingly said while entering the room and opening the curtains.

The room instantly became lit by the sun. Yoongi squinted his eyes again not being able to handle the sunlight.

"Wow! Your eyes are red and puffy!" Jimin said a worried and fascinated at the same time.

"Are they?" Yoongi responded touching his face just under his eyes." I was... working on a song last night, maybe that's why they are red because of the lack of sleep I have been getting." He lied

"Hyung you have to rest!"

"Yea I will try.... By the way what day is it?" Yoongi questioned wanting to change the topic.

Jimin began to laugh but responded to his question," Its Monday."

Monday? A day still hasn't passed. Fuck! Should I say I'm not feeling well?

That painful feeling amplified, he felt a deep pain in his chest and stomach. They felt tight and he felt anxious, he felt like throwing up. But once again he buried those feelings but he could still feel them crawling around in the pit of his stomach.