Chapter six: Save it for hell

I try to pull away from Luca but he won't let go. "LUCA let me go!" Somethings wrong. I start trying to wiggle my way out but Luca still won't let go.

I look up at him his eyes are different. He looked disappointed but why? Then it hits me, he knows what happened.

"Luca this is a trap" I say as my heart sinks in my soul. I feel like curling up in a ball and crying.

"Well Luca, I just wanted to let you know that no matter what happens... I hate you!" I say before kneeing him where it hurts. I break free and grab my lamp as he charges at me. I throw the lamp with force and run out the room.

"Madison!" He bangs on the door "this isnt my choice" he says.

I don't reply it hurts to much. I grab a end table and push it in front of the door. I run down stairs to a once again silent kitchen. Hudson is the first I see. He's laying in the corner with blood surrounding him. I Run to him but his skin is already cold. I start to cry but hear a faint Madison coming from the living room. I walk over to see my mom laying there with her beautiful blue eyes starring up at me.

"Mom" I say but I can't let the words come out with out crying. I bend down next to her and hug her upper half.

"Madison".. She pauses taking a breath. " I love you" she says running her hand over the side of my face.

"Mom.. I love you" I say still holding her. She smiles before I see her eyes drift off. "Mom!!" I scream and cry. Then anger fills my body I grab a candle stick. Can I do damage with this? Of course I can. I walk up stairs and move the side table before kickin the door down! "LUCA" I scream. But get cut off my Luca grabbing me and pulling me.

With his hand over my mouth I see his father and MY uncle jay walk over from the corner.

I say very still has the men walk closer to me.

"So princess we have finally got you" says mr. Stefano has he smirks.

"Your father owes me money and your the only way to get it" smirks my uncle jay.

Luca I can feel starts to back up but I act as if nothing is happening. My uncle jay tosses Luca a knife and he holds it up against my throat.

My mouth is free so I can speak now.

"Do it Luca! Just kill her and it will all my over" my uncle jay says.

"Yea Luca.. Kill me I dare you" I say looking up.

"Do it Luca! Now" screams his father.

"Do it now!" Says uncle jay.

"Oh. Do it now uncle jay?" I say smirking. I kick my foot in go Lucas knee and he flys back. I then grab the arm he has the knife in and push it back. I twist it and kick my uncle Jay and mr. Stefono back. I wrestle Lucas arm back and forth until he's leaning over the railing.

"I loved you" I scream.

"Madison!I loved you too" he says.

"Save it for hell!" I say as I push him over the railing.

I run down the stairs and take the knife away from Luca who is passed out. I hear uncle Jay and mr. Stefono gaining there energy back. I run out the door and straight towards the woods.

I don't know where I'll escape but I can't be in that town. I made it to the shore line and sat on a rock. The sun was starting to set and I decided my fate was set. Today was the day I was going to die. I could imagine gray and my dad at home eating pancakes not even knowing I was half way across the world.

Just them someone tapped my shoulder I turned around and was shocked.

It was mason.