Chapter tweleve: madison

"One two three" I say and we bust down the door. I find my father and uncle Jay along with Mason's dad. I waste no time and shoot uncle Jay.

"That's for killing my mother" I say under my breath. Mason's father grabs him and restrains him. I point the gun up to his father.

"Let him go or I.." I get cut off by a hand over my mouth.

"MADISON" Mason screams "ITS YOUR DAD".

Shock fills my body and I feel betrayed. I get a sick feeling in my stomach. Maybe this is a dream.. Maybe I'll wake up and it will all be gone. I closed my eyes and wished that I would wake up in my bed and that the month would restart. I wished that my father would still be living his double life and that my mother was still safe and sound. I wished gray and I drive everyday to school in the black jeep and heated the pancakes up from my dad. I wished Luca was just a kid and I wished that i texted Mason and went on a date with him. I wished my life was still innocent. I knew when I opened my eyes all the people I love and cared about would still be in danger so I kept my eyes close.

For the 500th time that month I accepted my death would be today. I heard my father speaking and I felt myself moving but I was in my happy place. I didn't want to open my eyes and see my dimpshit of a father cause in my mind he was still my innocent dad.

"MADISON" my father screamed. "COME ON OR IM LEAVING YOU"

At the sound of these words I forced myself to open my eyes. Mason and my father were both running through the room where Luca was. "QUICK" Mason shouted "YOUR THE ONLY ONE THAT KNOWS THE PASSWORD". My father and Mason were holding people off left and right. My hands were shaking I was under so much pressure. My father had tricked them and was actually still the good guy I smiled in relief.

I typed the password in and jumped in the tunnel that open my father and Mason did also.  It shut on a guys hand and I knew that was a goner. When we came up I could hear sirens.

I walked in the Pizza shop and saw the cops. They took me and brought me to there car. I explained where everything was. They wrapped a blanket around me put me in the car. By this time it was dark out side. The world was silent again. I stared out the window as the droplets began to fall and scatter across the glass. All I heard was the rain hitting hard against the top of the car. Even though the world around me was filled with cop and ambulance sirens I didn't hear any of it. I was caught up in my own little world I felt safe something I haven't felt in a while.

I watched two cops bring Out Luca he wasn't dead, but he had evil expression on his face. After that I watched as they brought out uncle Jay and Mason's dad. I leaned my head against the glass and felt as my warm tears fell down my cold face. It wasn't a sad tear it was a tear of relief. After everything that happened I was glad I was in this car safe and sound.

Hey guys!!!!
The book has one more chapter left!! DONT worry the next book is on its way, I actually love the new books story line. I updated the book cover and I like it a lot.  When this book it over I'm updating my schedule, again.. lol. Oh and just to let you guys know this book took place over a month and a half. Ok love you guys until the next update!!