Chapter eight: a new kind of romance

The next morning I wake up to the smell of pancakes. I look at the clock and it's 11:15. Why is my dad home on a Saturday. I was glad to be home but still a week later angry at my father.

It's been a week since I last saw Mason. And it's been 6 days since I last talked to my dad. I would have given him the complete silent treatment but I had to warn him about the stefonos.

Luca and his family still haven't shown up and his house is now abandon. I know this is far from over but my father will not let this go. I walk down stairs to my father and gray.

Grayson and I got in to a fight about me not talk to dad. I really didn't care if my love was forbidden I won't talk to my father and if my brother doesn't agree I won't talk to him either.

"So Madison"  my dad says "your birthday is coming up".

I ignore him and walk to the pancakes placing a piping hot pancake on my plate.

"Madison you really Being rude" Gray buts in.

I sit at the table and debate wether or not I should speak.

"Your not dating no Mason. So if you don't speak to me ever again but I know your safe that's all that matters" my father says.

"Gray go get ready we are going to the tracks" my father says then looks at me.

When everyone left the kitchen it went silent. The house is so big I couldn't her a thing from up stairs. I hate not talking to my dad but what am I going to do. I love Mason and I don't know why they can't accept it. When should I not be happy, why should my life be in a bubble. I grab my phone and decided I'm going to text Mason.
-
Five hours later my dad and gray are both gone. I get dressed to go meet Mason. We are going to a small swimming hole I used to go to with gray. It's truly nice, there's a waterfall and sand that is like magic. It's hidden so not the average person could find it. My nonnie would take me when I was little by time gray was born she was to old to walk back and forth so as a tradition I would take gray.

I put on a bikini and a pink dress to go over it. I take the keys to my jeep and head out. I park a mile away from his house. About 10 minutes later Mason shows up.

"Hey babe" he says.

"I've missed you!" I say and kiss him.

"Baby are you sure no ones goin to find us" he asks.

"Don't worry about it" I smile.
-
The car ride is about 30 minutes and it's a 10 Minute walk. When we arrive it's so peaceful. Between the beating sun and the sound of the waterfall I felt so happy.

He grabs me from the waist and pulls me close, he starts planting kisses down my neck.

"Mason" I giggle "stop".

Of course Mason doesn't listen and we fall on to the sand. He starts to plant kisses down my body and takes off my cover up. He takes off his shirt and it's skin to skin now.

We start making out and Roll in to the water. The feeling of his body on my body makes me happy. We go under the waterfall and keep making out. He rubs his hand up and down the back of my body. I jump in to his arms with the water still running down my back and things get a little heated if you know what I mean.