Chapter nine: Luca's back

*Monday*
it was my first day back at school since I was kidnapped. I still had no friends so I doubt anyone noticed. I arrived and saw Mason waiting for me. When he saw me he pulled me close and rested his hand on my butt. Everyone in the hallway looked at us as we made it down the hallway. Mason was the hottest guy in school so of course all girls wanted him.

When we made it to my locker Mason kissed me goodbye and left. It's been two weeks since I've been with Mason but it's felt like years. We clicked but i hated that our parents would kill eachother if they were in the same room. I wanted Mason and I knew he wanted me.
-
When lunch rolled around I was left sitting at my own table. I brought lunch at school. It was meatloaf and green beans. When I sat down boys and girls from the entire lunch room ran to sit with me.

"Your dating mason" one girl said.
"He's mine" another shouted.
"Wanna go out sometime" a guy asked.
I received more phone numbers and death threats that day then I ever had.

I hated school but there was one subject I loved and that was art. I could draw for hours. I loved sitting in art class with the music playing sketching whatever my heart desired. My next period was art and I couldn't wait to make it there. I grabbed my books and rushed down the halls filled with kids talking and making out.

When I finally made it my yea her told me I was wanted at the principles. Disappointed as ever I made my way down to the principles. I reviews the good and bad things I've done this week and everyday thing was good. What could they possibly want I wondered as I opened the door to a tied up principle.

My principle had a look in his eyes like stay back but little did he know I knew what was going on. See I didn't know who it was but I knew that since my fathers in the mafia there has to be someone ready to kill me. I slowly walked in the office shutting the door behind me.

"Hello princess" Luca said grabbing me from behind and pulling me up against him.

"Should have know" I said.

"I loved you bitch! And you picked Mason" he said digging his fingers in to my waist making me arch my back in pain.

"Mason didn't try to kill me you dimpshit" I said with aggression in my voice. I wasn't afraid of his ass. Bring it on Luca.

"Stupid princess, shouldn't have called me that" he said throwing me in to the bookcase.

I knocked over the bookcase and the books came down on to my head. I cried out in pain but forgot the principles office was sound proof. I wasn't giving up yet. I grabbed a book and chucked it out Lucas head. I started to regain my strength but couldn't. I used the window to lean on to stand again.

I grabbed a trophy from my schools spelling bee and went towards Luca with it. Luca caught me spun me around and pinned me up against the wall.

"Luca why" I say getting teary eyed.

"It was never meant to be this way" he side pushing me tighter.

He moved his hands up to my neck and lifts me up. My air is cut off and I can't breath anymore. I gasp for air like a fish out of water but it's useless. My poor principle is watching this all tied up. Just as I'm about to see Stars the door gets kicked down. It's Mason.

He throws Luca off me and I fall to the ground. I feel super dizzy. This is the end. I accept my fate. This is my life and it's over. I say before blacking out.

Authors note:

Hey guys! This book is almost over. And I'm starting to right another one. I don't want to give to much information away about the next book! But I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I know it was kinda of short.