News

Alphonse and the Brigadier General walked into the halls of the hospital. Al walked up to the front desk, asking for Edward's room number. The lady at the front desk easily complied, saying his room was 103. "Thank you." He said softly, turning to face Roy.

"We can go see him Sir." He informed. The military man nodded, and followed Al to room 103. The two began walking to the room, without conversation.

"He'll be okay." Roy suddenly stated, as they walked up the stairs.

"Eh?" Al questioned, stopping to look at the older male.

"Edward, he'll be alright." Roy explained softly, as he cast a smile to the younger Elric. Alphonse looked at him, and nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, I know." He agreed softly, smiling softly himself. With that, the two continued walking up the stairs, and made it to Ed's room. Al stepped inside first, and Roy followed behind him. "Brother?" Al asked quietly, grabbing Ed's attention. He smiled warmly at Al, but the moment he caught sight of Roy, he growled.

"Why the hell is he here?" He asked, followed by a cough.

"Well Edward, I heard you were in the hospital, so I came by to make sure you're growth hadn't been stunted." Was the reply, and it gained another growl from Ed, and a smirk from the Brigadier General.

"Dammit Mustang, I'm not short!" He exclaimed angrily.

"Brother, calm down...." Alphonse sighed. Roy then replaced his smirk, with a worried glance, concealed by a soft and small smile.

"How are you feeling?" He asked softly. Ed felt a blush creeping on to his cheeks, and he looked away from Roy.

"I feel fine for the most part..." He mumbled in reply. Roy nodded. While the three men in the room were silent, Roy took the time to study Edward. He had grown into quite the eye catcher. His golden hair shown vibrantly when the sun hit it just right, at the perfect angle.

Even though his eyes were lined with lack of sleep, and a slight haze clouded them, they still burned with a brilliant fire. That brought a small smile to Roy's face. Suddenly, there was a knock at the door, and the doctor stepped into the room.

"We have your test results back Mr. Elric."

Hey guys! Hope you guys enjoyed, I'll see you all next chapter! Bai!