Date

11 days.
"Ed, are you ready yet?" Roy asked him, stepping into his room. Ed was putting his shoes on.

"Yeah, just gimme a sec." He replied. Roy sat next to him, smiling a bit. Ed smiled as well, and finished getting his shoes on.

"Alright, I'm ready." He replied. Roy nodded and the two stood. "You hungry?" He questioned. Ed nodded.

"Mhm." Roy smiled, and grabbed Ed's hand.

"Alright, I know the perfect place." He decided. Ed nodded. As they moved to walk out of the house, Ed felt a bit dizzy, but shook it off, not wanting to worry Roy. The two walked around Central for a bit, until they arrived at the restaurant. Ed and Roy took their seats at a table, and a waitress came over to help them.

"I'll be back to take your orders." She said before leaving. Roy just smiled Ed, and the blonde smiled back softly.

"How's the research going?" Roy asked curiously. Ed shrugged.

"I can't tell if some of the alchemists who wrote those books actually knew how to draw a transmutation circle.....some of their lines were so off." He sighed. Roy chuckled a bit.

"That's just like you to find those mistakes." He replied. Ed rolled his eyes a bit.

"And you?" He questioned. Roy sighed himself.

"Hawkeye's gonna shoot me one of these days....." He mumbled. Ed just laughed, and stopped, feeling a familiar pain in his chest. Roy looked at Ed. "Are you alright?" He asked softly. The blonde quickly nodded.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Let's order now kay?" He replied, grinning a bit. They eventually ate, and Roy brought Ed to a near by festival.

"Whoa...." Ed breathed, smiling. Roy smiled as well. They stayed at the festival, playing games and having fun. Ed's dizziness only got worse, and a faint blush covered his cheeks. He felt beads of sweat rolling down his neck, and felt stuffy. The blonde had a feeling he had another fever.

"Hey.....Roy?" He asked slowly, faking a smile. The Brigadier General turned to look at the blonde.

"Hm?" He replied. Ed pointed at a game.

"Let's...play this one next." He suggested. Roy nodded, taking his hand. Feeling Roy's hand upon his only made him stuffier, but he ignored it. They walked towards the game, and took turns playing it. Eventually, the two headed home. Roy and Ed talked a bit, smiling.

"Roy?" Ed suddenly asked, the blush on his face more clear. Roy looked at him worriedly. "Ed, are you alright?" He asked. Suddenly, the blonde fell forwards, his eyes shutting as he did so. "EDWARD!" Roy shouted, catching him.

"Ed, say something!" He exclaimed. The blonde in his arms was having a hard time breathing, and he coughed. Roy acted fast, cradling the sick blonde in his arms, and holding him close. "Hang on......please!"