[ last night ]

I woke up to the ray of sunlight passing through my window with my head aching a little.

What happened last night? I cannot remember - well, at least most of it. The only thing I remember was that I was drunk and looked like a freaking idiot in the middle of the dance floor.

Suddenly, I heard a knock on my house door. "Joshua!" I heard my younger brother, Chan, exclaimed in happiness.

Does Chan have to scream every single time!?

I quickly got out of bed, wrapped myself in my warm and thick blanket and walked towards the stairs.

"It's totally all my fault, the whole thing," I heard Joshua explained.

"Oh, I would love to believe you, Joshua. But, I just happen to know my own daughter," I heard my mother replied.

Well, it was technically all Joshua's idea. But, I ain't blaming him.

"Why is everybody shouting?" I asked with a pout as I see Joshua at the bottom of the staircase - talking to my mother.

My mother just gave a sympathetic smile and walked off.

I whined a little and walked into my room once more - with Joshua right behind me.

"I'm so embarrassed about last night."

"No, no. You don't have to be," Joshua comforted me.

I just groaned and collapsed onto my bed. "I behaved so badly last night!"

"But it can be good too," Joshua comforted me again as he laid on my bed.

"Good? It was awful!" I complained. "Urgh, I feel sick just by thinking about it."

Joshua's face changed a little and he sat up a little. "W-which part?" Joshua asked in slight worry.

"All of it," I replied and covered my face with a small pillow that was laying beside me. "It never happened. Joshua, you can't tell anyone about last night," I instructed Joshua after taking the pillow off my face.

"Okay," Joshua replied with a slight hint of unhappiness.

All of the sudden, my brother barged into my room. "Lilia is in trouble! Lilia is in trouble! Lilia is in-"

"Get out of my room, Chan!" I yelled at him and threw a pillow.

But, of course, Chan managed to close the door before the pillow could hit him. That sneaky lil' brat.

"How did we get out of the hospital last night?" I asked Joshua remembering that I had to get all the alcohol pumped out.

"Your parents came," Joshua answered. "The doctor said that they needed one of our parent's names, so, I gave them yours. Well, either way, your mother now thinks I'm a terrible influence on you whether you defend me or not."

"Well, you kind of are," I teased him as I sat up with the blanket still wrapped around me.

"Yeah, so because of this, I have to be in the library every single day for at least two hours," Joshua said in a sad tone.

"That's awful," I said feeling sorry for him.

"Well, it might be good," Joshua's voice lighten up a little.

"And why is that?" I asked with a grin.

"Kang Kyungwon recently got a job there," Joshua replied with a smile.

"Kang Kyungwon?"

"Yeah."

"Forget it, even Wonwoo couldn't get her attention."

"For your information, Kang Kyungwon has been eyeing me for the past few weeks," Joshua replied with confidence.

"Yeah, probably because of the pimple on your head," I teased. "Let me pinch it out for you."

I quickly tried to grab his forehead but he immediately grabbed my hands. Soon, we were having a fighting frenzy - but not an extreme one of course. It simply consisted of our laughter and hands hitting each other.

Miju: I think I'm going to be sick...? My nose hurts and my throat hurts...T-T But, nevermind~ It's probably because of today's weather. It was raining this morning when I was going to school, but I was barely in the rain. But hey, I still got to upload a chapter, so it's all good xD I'm doing add math while listening to Seventeen's Rock, idk why x'D