[ bullet points ]

"If I told him, he would never have left and his life would be ruined to me. What's the point," I expressed out my reason as to why I didn't tell Joshua about the baby.

"I don't know, but you should have forced the bastard to stay," Seungkwan replied as he kept some random box of medication into a cabinet.

I've somehow grown to become friends with Boo Seungkwan. I guess it was because he was around the same age as me and understood me better than anyone.

"Oh no," I defended Joshua. Seungkwan must have thought that Joshua was the father. "He's not the father. It's just some other loser."

"You're turning out to be more interesting than you look," Seungkwan commented with happiness as he finished keeping the boxes of medication into the cabinet. "You should just get rid of the thing."

"My parents are religious," I replied. "I don't really believe in all of that, but I can't," I said with a shook. "Urgh!" I began to whine. "I could have had all the success. Move to Seoul, study, get a great job, at 27 I'll come back, open up a hotel and THEN get married and have kids."

"Wow, a whole life in bullet points," Seungkwan commented with a slight laugh.

"Yeah, well, now, it's pregnant, be strong, full-time mother, wave goodbye to career, live off benefits, grow fat, loss hair."

"Yeah," Seungkwan agreed. "Might as well kill yourself now, I can sort the drugs."

I just looked at him with a are you serious look and he sighs.

"Look, there're lots of people that want to have kids but can't have one," Seungkwan advised. "Give it away."

I looked at Seungkwan in amazement. "I could go to Seoul! I could apply for college again or get a job! I don't care," I stammered as Seungkwan puts a lollipop into his mouth. "It'll all be just the same, just six months later. I mean, I don't even have to tell Joshua. I'll just make an excuse-"

"Wow," Seungkwan stopped me and took out the lollipop in his mouth. "That's major denial, girl."

"Yeah, I just happen to think that it's the way to go," I boasted.

Miju : She has become friends with Boo Seungkwan ~ ! Honestly, Seungkwan is seriously best friend material in my eyes xD He's like the most ideal person to hang out with, gossip and rant x'D