[ getting ready ]

As I was preparing myself for the dance, I heard a knock on the door.

"Lilia, open the door!" I heard my mother yelled at me.

"Can't Chan do it? I'm busy doing my hair," I yelled back.

"Chan's helping your father with his car," my mother yelled and I just sigh.

I quickly went down and open the door to see none other than Joshua in a white long-sleeved shirt, black pants, and his black tie and suit in his hands.

"I know we haven't officially talked about this, but I need your help with my tie," Joshua said and showed his tie.

I just smiled lightly and shook my head. I opened the door wider, to let him enter and went straight to my room without another word.

***

"For a minute, I thought that you've fallen in love with me," Joshua said as he tied his tie in front of my mirror as I got on my dress.

Well, Joshua, my feelings for you are still uncertain. But, because my pride is bigger than yours, I'm gonna reply as if I don't have a single feeling for you.

"Joshua, you're the boy that poured tea on my favourite party dress when I was eight," I cockily replied. "Don't flatter yourself."

"Good," Joshua grinned and took a peep as I zipped my dress up. "I know boy and girl friendships can be a little complicated sometimes so if you want to talk, I'm always here."

I didn't reply to his question and just closed the wardrobe door. I don't feel like talking about this now.

"What do you think?" I asked Joshua. "Boobs are naturally pushed out or pushed up?" I then tried pushing my boobs up while looking at the mirror.

It might be weird for some people see the both of us talking about this kind of stuff, but, we're so used to it that it seems natural. We're like brothers and sisters after all - aren't we?

Joshua turned around and looked at me - slightly speechless but he tried not to show it. He's shuttering again - must be because of that Kyungwon. Always making my Joshua shuttering.

"Umm, w-w-well, it d-depends. Is it for dancing or..?"

"Who knows," I replied with a gentle smile, knowing what he meant by the or, and walked up towards him to fix his crooked tie.

Miju : Another update ~ Yayyyyyy ~ Whoever is reading this, recommend me a Joshua or Wonwoo fanfic...it's hard to find a fanfic that's interesting enough for me to read until the end tbh, idk why. Just recommend me some and I'll check it out~