[ beach hang out ]

"Come on, Joshua. Don't walk like a snail," I teased him as we climbed a grassy hill.

Our class decided to hang out by the beach as our last outing together before we graduate and go off to college or university.

"You're not the one carrying all the stuff, so, calm down," Joshua replied with a light shook of his head and smiled at me.

***

"Joshua be careful!" I exclaimed as he gave me a piggyback ride across the beach.

"Don't worry, I won't let you fall," Joshua said and began sprinting - making me laugh loudly.

After a while, he put me down gently and Kang Kyungwon approaches us with a smile on her face - with Jeon Wonwoo following behind her with a beach ball with him.

Joshua and I tried to have spend time together, but the two kept interrupting us. So, we decided to just let them join us and played with the beach ball together.

***

As I laughed with the some of the girls from my class about our horrible geographic teacher, Wonwoo comes up to us.

"May I borrow Lilia for a while?" Wonwoo asks the girls.

"Go ahead," Zhou Jieqiong replied and wink at me.

As I followed Wonwoo, I could hear the girls trying to hold their laughter and secretly teasing me. They've been teasing me with Wonwoo recently, I don't even know why.

"How may I be of your service Jeon Wonwoo?" I asked with a slight hint of these.

"I was wondering if you want to go to the dance with me," Wonwoo replied with a smile and it left me kind of stunned.

But, little did I know, Joshua was watching me as he played volleyball with the rest of the boys.

***

"Seriously, look at Wonwoo," Joshua said as the both of us watched Wonwoo talking with another girl from my class - specifically, Jung Eunwoo. "Casually talking to that bimbo."

"Well, Mr. Beanie asked me to the dance - for your information," I announced with a smile.

Joshua faced changed a little. "W-what did you reply?"

"No, obviously," I replied to Joshua - which changed his face into a smile. "I'm going with you."

Our conversation was then interrupted by none other than Kang Kyungwon.

"Hey Joshua," Kyungwon said in a flirtatious way.

Does she always have to talk like that?

"H-hey," Joshua stammered.

He was nervous. So, freaking nervous.

"I didn't see you at the library today," Kyungwon said and twirled her hair.

Is this girl serious? If she wanted to talk to him, at least don't do it in front of me!

"Y-yeah, I-I just- I had- I was busy," Joshua's words are all jumbled up.

"Don't be a stranger," Kyungwon said with a wink and ran off to her group of close friends.

"Y-yeah, absolutely not. See you there!" Joshua exclaimed and looked back at me.

"So pathetic," I said to Joshua and rolled my eyes.

"She's marvellous," Joshua said - not agreeing with my words.

"You're lucky she didn't stumble on your words."

"Wow, okay," Joshua replied pretending to be offended. "Give me some tips then. How do I seduce a woman who is apparently out of my league?"

"Is that a serious question?" I asked cockily with an are you serious face.

"Yeah," Joshua bluntly replied.

"Well," I said trying to think if some tips for Joshua. "You're at a disadvantage - for being a virgin," I whispered to Joshua and he immediately covered his face with his hands.

"Don't be upset," I cheered him up. "We can work with that. First, you have to be cool. Ignore her. Act like you can take it or leave it."

"Okay, next?"

"You have to see pretend to see something in her that no one else has - like her soul."

"While also ignoring her?"

"Yes," I replied with a grin.

"And what happens with the sex?" Joshua asked a little softer.

"This is about the sex," I softly replied.

"Oh god, you're so fucked up," Joshua said with a smirk.

"You have no idea," I replied with an innocent look on my face.

There was a few second if silence between us - before Joshua broke it.

"She wants me to take her to the dance," Joshua said.

"Really?" I asked with a fake smile.

"Well, I think so," Joshua replied unsurely.

"Take her then," I said trying not to show any emotions. "If she means so much to you."

Joshua hesitated a little and said: "But you have no one to go with."

I shook my head a little and just smirked at Joshua. "I got asked my the most popular guy in our class. So, Joshua, I think I'm fine."

"You sure?"

"Yeah."

Joshua still looked unsure but tried to look confident. "Alright then, I'll go ask her."

"Go for it then," I replied without a smile. I was getting tired of his interest in Kyungwon. What's so special about her anyways.

"Alright, I'll go ask her then," Joshua said and got off the mat.

"Kyungwon," I watched as Joshua called out to Kyungwon and walked towards her.

My heart ached as I watched Joshua asked Kyungwon - who happily replied with a loud "Yes!" and kissed Joshua on the cheeks.

I wish I was Kyungwon, then maybe Joshua would have asked me instead, like as if it were an actual date or something and went to the dance with me. Why did I even encouraged Joshua to ask Kyungwon to the dance.

I had to chance to make him go with me, but I let him go with Kyungwon, why?

Miju : Guys! I'm officially sick xD I've been suffering with my throat and nose the whole day at school and I kept sneezing~ And I'm usually tired, but today I just feel exhausted af T-T I love the Joshua gif from the Pretty U MV, he looks so handsome <3