[ thank you so much ]

Lilia Lee: Joshua are you there?

Joshua Hong: ???

I sigh in relief knowing that he was online. But what's with the questions marks? It's not like him.

Lilia Lee: Can't talk?

Joshua Hong: I don't think you want to talk to me.

Lilia Lee: Joshua! You're being weird! Just tell me, can you talk or not?

All of the sudden, he calls through Skype.

I, of course, accepted the call. But, the person that I saw was not the person I expected to see.

"K-Kyungwon, what are you doing there?" I asked in surprised but not too surprised because I was exhausted. 

"I live here now," Kyungwon replied in a cheerful tone. "I moved in."

"Look who it is~" Kyungwon called out to Joshua as he climbs up the stairs.

"Lilia?" I heard Joshua said my named as he looked at his own Macbook.

Kyungwon was genuinely happy to see me, in fact, she seemed happier to see me than Joshua is.

As Joshua walked towards Kyungwon, I was still trying to process the fact that the two are together.

"Hey, baby, the thing we were talking about earlier," Kyungwon said towards Joshua.

"Yeah?"

"The thing we were talking about, ask her now," Kyungwon said.

"Oh, okay," Joshua said in her nervous voice. 

As Joshua began to explain, but not going straight to the point, all I saw was Kyungwon's hand rubbing Joshua's arms and it disturbed me so much.

"We thought why waste the time..so Kyungwon organised it...and your name came up..."

"We're getting married~" Kyungwon announced and showed me her wedding ring. "The wedding's next week but it's fast and we have to fit it in before Seoul Fashion Week. And you have to be our best man."

"I mean you are a girl, but right?" Joshua added.

"This is all because of you, Lilia. You told me to come here," Kyungwon said happily. "It wouldn't have happened if it wasn't for you! So, thank you so much, Lilia! I owe you one."

I simply smiled and nod, feeling like tears were about to burst but I held in it. I held it in like a strong girl.

* * *

"It's amazing to have you as a friend," Seungkwan said as we both sat on the rooftop of my apartment. "Every time something bad happens in my life, all I have to do is look at yours and it puts everything in perspective."

"He proposed to her on a freaking boat," I whined in sadness. "It's like Katie and Leonardo in that scene of the deck."

"Titanic?"

"Yeah!" I answered still feeling extremely sad.

"Look," Seungkwan began. "Joshua is yours and always has been! This is just proof of ownership," Seungkwan said and showed Joshua's letter for me.

"But that was months ago!" I said trying to make this a negative thing. "And besides, he's my best friend."

"No!" Seungkwan exclaimed in dissatisfaction and stood up in front of me. "I am your best friend! Don't you get it yet?"

"We just keep missing each other-"

Seungkwan shook his head in disagreement.

"Maybe we're just not meant to be," I said in a tone that sounded like I was about to cry.

Seungkwan groans in frustration. "Alright, let me try to explain it again, but in a language, you might understand. Because, clearly, your Korean is very very bad."

"My Korean isn't bad! I am Korean!" I protested.

"Well, apparently you can't understand me just now, so just shut up and listen to me, woman! Goddamit!"

I immediately grew quiet and focused on Seungkwan.

"Ship. Iceberg. Ship hits iceberg. Mayhem! Horror! Ocean of Ice! And Joshua, on the last lifeboat. One space left! Is it Kyungwon!? Or Lilia? Who's it going it going to be?"

And then, it hit me. I still had a chance.

- - -

Miju/Lishan : i finally updated this x'D sorry once again.