[ dream alive ]

As both of us laid beside Yebin, I caressed her hand softly while Joshua caressed her feet.

"My whole life's of feeding and happiness goes to her," I mentioned to Joshua while I had my eyes on sleeping Yebin. "All I could think off is poop."

Joshua laughed lightly and looked at me with a gentle smile. "What happened to Wonwoo?"

"He somehow got a job in the UK," I replied and looked at Joshua with a sad smile on my face.

Joshua left out a sigh and looked at Yebin's little finger curling around this finger. "Can I be her godfather?"

I looked at him with a smile on my face and nod. "I wouldn't want anything more."

***

"I think, not telling you was the way to keep the dream alive, you know?" I mentioned to Joshua as the both of us sat on the grass by the beach that we used to have our last outing with our classmates. "So, there will still be someone out there who would see me as Lilia and not this strange new person I've become."

Joshua let out a quick smile, before returning to a straight face. He probably didn't know what to say.

All of the sudden, Joshua revealed his palms and looked at me with a gentle smile. I then locked my hands with him and a tear fell down my left eye.

Not a single word was exchanged between us, but the silence was pleasing.

***

I waved to Joshua with a gentle smile on my face as I watched his cab slowly moving away from me.

I tried my best to hold my tears and walked back into the house. I wish he would stay longer. I miss him.

***

Laying in bed with Yebin sleeping on my body, I spun the globe, closed my eyes and placed my finger on a random spot on the globe.

It landed on Seoul, just like when I was a kid...

Miju :  i'm debating with myself about something