[ wedding & moving in ]

"Can you stop jumping up and down!?" Seungkwan scolded me.

"I want to see if everyone's here," I replied.

"And who exactly?" Seungkwan asked.

"How's the bride?" My father asked as he came in.

"Like a mad bunny," Seungkwan replied.

Seungkwan then helped me get my dress ready and passed me my flower. "Good luck!" He exclaimed, hugged me and ran out to stand beside Wonwoo.

I then gave my flower to my father to hold so I could fix his suit. "Don't take this the wrong way, but if there's any part of you that isn't sure - even now - say the word," my father said. "We'll walk straight out of here, heads up high."

"Do you like Wonwoo then?" I asked him and he just smiled at me.

"Come on," he said and gave me the flower.

***

As I walked down the aisle with my father, Yebin was in front of me throwing flowers.

I looked at the crowd to see if Joshua came, I spotted an empty seat and saw Vernon beside the empty seat and he just shrugs a little.

Joshua didn't come...

I was a little sad, I'll admit, but that's not going to stop me from getting married. I looked in front and saw Wonwoo smiling at me with a pink tie and pink rose.

It's time...

***

As I carried some of the boxes into our new house, Wonwoo ran towards me to help me with the box.

"You okay?" Wonwoo asked and I nod.

I walked out the room, to get more boxes when I received a call from Joshua.

I just ignore his call and left my phone on the study table.

If he didn't come to my wedding, I won't answer his call.

Miju : Yay another update x'D i'm so tired, one more paper to go on monday and i'm free girl !