[ end ]

"Hi," Joshua said to me with a shy smile.

"Hi," I replied back still in shock and I felt my eyes water a little.

There was a short silence between us, but Mina's voice broke the silence.

"Hey guys," Mina said but it wasn't towards me - it was towards Yebin and Yejun.

"No, I want to see~" Yebin whined.

"No, no, let's go," Mina said and dragged the two kids out.

Joshua chuckled at the three of them and looked back at me. "Uh, so, I guess I need a room?"

"Any baggage?" I asked and he shook his head.

"No. I left it behind."

"So, you're wife?"

"Won't be joining me," Joshua answered. "We both knew it wasn't right."

My heart was beating so loud I wondered if he heard it. His smile when he said that, it made my stomach felt like a zoo.

"Sea view or garden view?" I asked him. "I-I recommend the sea," I suggested in a really broken tone.

"Um, sea it is," Joshua said with a smile.

I nodded with a smile. "One room with sea view."

Yup, my voice was still broken, but I was happy.

"Seungkwan, would you mind showing our guest to the room?" I asked as I turned to look at Seungkwan, who was standing way behind.

"Sorry, chief," Seungkwan said. "I'm really busy with files right now."

Sneaky.

I looked at Joshua with a smile and shook my head a little at Seungkwan before telling Joshua: "Um, please, follow me."

We both chuckled as I lead the way to Joshua's room.

"So, I had this weird dream on the plane over-"

"Let me guess, you were a clip on the seatbelts?" I interrupted him, making him laugh. "Oh, no, I know. You were a valve in those annoying fans that blow cold air on you? I can never turn those off."

As we reached his room, I opened the door and we both entered his room.

"No," Joshua answered, making me turn to face him. "No, uh, I was me."

Joshua walked towards me slowly. 

"And you, were you," Joshua continued. "Standing where you are right now, perfect."

Now, he was standing in front of me.

"And I took you in my arms in a manly kind of way," Joshua added with a chuckle, making me laugh as well.

I wrapped my arms around Joshua's neck and smiled. 

"Like this?"

"Like this. And said, "Lilia Lee Chaelin, can I take you to the dance?"

I let out a faint laugh at his words, feeling so overwhelmed.

"Better late than never," I answered making the both of us giggle.

Our forehead and noses were touching each other, and our eyes were closed.

Usually, when we had this kind of situation, we wouldn't kiss. But, this time, we did.

Joshua closed the gap between us with his soft and delicate lips. I giggled a little into the kiss, still feeling overwhelmed by the feeling of having his lips on mine like I always dreamt off.

We broke the kiss, with me still giggling a little.

"I'm not dreaming, right?" I asked and Joshua kissed me again, this time more passionately.

"Is that enough?" Joshua asked as we broke the kiss and I shook my head. "Alright then," Joshua said and kissed me again, but this time more playfully by carrying me bridal style.

I guess I'm not dreaming anymore. 

I never expected that I'll end up with him, never in a million years. I guess, even miracles take a little time. Doesn't it?

- - - 

miju/lishan : thank you so much for reading :] i love you all and i hope you're happy with my story. i will be editing this story, so if you get a spam of updates, it's most likely just me editing xD once again, thank you and <3 bye