[ han river ]

Immediately after the party and changing into cleaner clothes at his friend's house, Joshua decided Seoul was nicer to visit late at night.

"Stand here," Joshua instructed me and I did as he told me. "Smile!"

We decided to catch up and little as we visited each spot. We even took a tour bus and sat on the top.

"This feels amazing!" I exclaimed as I felt the wind crashing onto my face.

There was practically only two of us on the bus, so I guess it was okay for me to scream and all.

***

"Try this, chicken is really good," Joshua recommended. "Chicken heals our hearts from all the hard work."

"How does chicken heal our hearts?" I asked him with a laugh. "Wouldn't chicken give us calories or something?"

"Just eat it," Joshua said with a slight whine - making me laugh.

"Okay, okay," I said before taking a bite of the chicken.

"Oh my god. It's good."

"Told you."

***

"Where are we going now?" I asked Joshua as we aimlessly walked.

"Han River," Joshua replied.

***

"It's strange to think that I could have lived here," I said to Joshua as he laid on the grass and I laid my head on his stomach.

"But, I don't regret Yebin," I said and laid on my stomach, with my hands supporting my upper body.

Joshua had his hand supporting his upper body too, but his back was still on the grass. The position kind of made our faces grew closer.

"I mean, how could I? She's the most amazing kid."

Joshua smiled gently and pushed my hair back a little.

"The weird thing is, she reminds me of you more than Wonwoo," I confessed. "But, that's probably just because I love her," I added with a smile and looked away from his face.

Only to look back at him, still staring at me. All of the sudden, my face moved closer to his. I slowly closed my eyes, and he did the same. I could feel his breath, closer to mine. Only to hear him sigh and look downwards.

He doesn't love me, he loves Nayoung. What were you thinking Lilia!? He has a girlfriend!

"We should go back," Joshua suggested.

I felt extremely disappointed but agreed anyways. I don't want to feel any more awkward in this position.

Miju : Imma stop until here for today xD