[ unlocateable ]

Without bothering with how I look, I wore Wonwoo's suit, my purse and immediately ran out of the room while calling Joshua.

Luckily, Wonwoo's suit was long enough to cover until my mid-thighs, so, it wasn't exposed much. Plus, I had only my bra on the entire time - but not my panties.

When Joshua picked up his phone, I was so happy. "Oh my god, Joshua thank god," I mumbled.

"L-Lilia?"

"Joshua, where are you?" I asked in worry as I waited for the elevator to open.

"I'm on my way out," Joshua casually replied.

"No!" I half-shouted. "I need your help, there a problem."

When the elevator opened, there was a man - around the same age as my parents in the corner. "No, there's no problem," I said immediately not wanting the man to know.

"What?" Joshua asked in confusion.

I swear, the music in the hall is way too loud for Joshua to hear me clearly!

"The thing with Wonwoo, there was an accident," I said softly hoping Joshua will hear it and the man wouldn't. 

"What's going on?" Joshua asked still confused.

"The thing is lost, and I can't find it but I need to find it," I tried to explain to him.

I was getting really stressed out as I had to remember that there was a stranger behind me.

"Lilia, you're not making any sense!" Joshua exclaimed. "Can we just talk about this later!?"

"No!" I half-shouted - probably shocking the man behind me.

"Okay, then you need to be clear and real precise!" Joshua exclaimed once more.

At that point, I was too stressed to think of anything and just want the freaking condom out of me.

"Okay, the condom that Wonwoo used is now stuck inside of me and I am unable to locate it," I explained to Joshua in distress.

There wasn't any reply from Joshua, but the elevator opened to reveal Joshua and Kyungwon. Joshua has a stunned look, while Kyungwon didn't seem pleased with my presence.

As Joshua slowly took his phone away from his ears, he looked at me and said: "That's way more information than I needed to hear."

***

While patiently waiting for the doctor to come, I only looked up at the ceiling while laying on one of the many hospital beds.

Soon enough, a male doctor came in. "Hello, I'm Mingyu," the doctor greeted me with a smile and extended out his hand.

"Lilia," I greeted back and shook his hand.

Mingyu then took a look at the clipper to see what my problem was and his face turned to a slight worry-disgust-what the heck look. But soon, it disappeared and he looked back at me.

"Is it front, bottom or back?" Mingyu asked.

"Who do you think I am!?" I half-screamed at him feeling offended.

"Sorry," Mingyu apologised. "I wasn't suggesting you were a whore or anything.

Mingyu gently puts the clipper down and pulls out an elastic kind of glove - the ones commonly used by doctors.

He then approaches me and makes the bed go a little bit higher. I looked at him in worry and slight uncomfortableness.

"Isn't there a female nurse?" I asked hoping there is one.

But, my hopes were crushed. "I'm afraid, I'm all you've got," Mingyu replied with a smile and told me to open my legs.

God bless my soul.

Miju : I'm studying Physics while updating this XD and listening to Seventeen's Jam Jam xD Idk why but this song is hilarious xD and The8's voice is so cute and Dino's rap x'D it's so freaking cute oh my gawd <3