[ i'll be there ]

This morning, Joshua texted me that he'll be at the café nearby our houses to tell me some good news.

Honestly, most of his good news are either about Kyungwon or Kyungwon ever since the dance. It's not that I hate Kyungwon, I just dislike her.

As I stared blankly at the candle in the middle of the coffee table, Joshua came running in and sat on the table.

"I'm sorry," Joshua apologised and held an opened letter in his hand. "I've got news," he announced to me happily.

"Me too-" I replied in a broken tone but Joshua immediately passed me his letter for me to read it.

I took out the letter and opened it with a forced smile. When I read it, I felt so happy for Joshua but I couldn't express it properly.

"Oh, wow," I faked my happy voice. "A scholarship to Seoul National University. Joshua, that's wonderful. Congratulations."

"It's unbelievable - right!?" Joshua said excitedly. "Have you heard from Sejong University yet?"

"Umm, no," I lied to Joshua.

"But you'll get in," Joshua said not really believing me.

I tried to change the topic by bringing up Kyungwon. "What about Kyungwon, have you told her?"

"She'll be fine," Joshua replied. He then begins telling me about how Kyungwon pulls his hair during sex and what face she makes.

I immediately stopped him not wanting to know about it. "Enough, enough," I said while shaking my head and luckily he stopped. "Don't you care what she's gonna think about you rushing off like this?"

"Right, right, what is it?" Joshua asked sensing something isn't right.

"What?" I asked slightly confused.

"You're defending Kyungwon," Joshua replied. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, nothing's wrong," I faked my smile.

"I thought you'll be happier or something," Joshua said with a pout. "We're on our way to Seoul!"

"Great, that's great," I tried to be as happy as I could. "You've done well, Joshua."

"Oh come on, you're coming too - right?" Joshua asked and I nod.

"I'm not sure," I replied but apparently he didn't hear it.

"The flight's in three days - so we can get settled in before the year starts, so, you can go ahead and book your ticket," Joshua said and rubbed my hand delicately.

"Yeah, I've got a few things to sort out first," I replied with an actual smile - but not a bright one. Just a gentle one. "But, I'll be there."

Miju : Last update for today ~ 13 chapters in total ~ Lucky number 13 ~ ! Anyway, I changed my covers xD My covers are done by romarius- ..several of you have inboxed me about it and all. I've actually already credited the cover in my description, but I guess the covers are too pretty x'D But if you want any information about the covers, just ask her :) Good night~ [ or good morning, wherever you at ]