4. Rainy Days

Rain. Rain. Rain.

It had been raining for two days now and you were so bored. And alone. Harry had promised to come home as fast as he could, but it was already 11.48 p.m. The last time you fell asleep in Harry's arms was almost a month ago. Recording songs, interviews and meetings kept him busy all the time. You loved the boy so much and you couldn't get angry with him, but you started missing his touches and kisses.

So today, you had promised yourself you would stay awake until Harry was home. But your eyes felt heavier with each second passing, until you finally fell asleep.

***

The sound of the doorbell yanked you awake. It took you a moment to realize where you were and you looked at your phone. 1.34 a.m. Who in the world would be at your door at this time? You shivered when your feet touched the cold ground and you found your way to the front door. The sight of your boyfriend caught you off guard.

"Harry?"

"I'm so sorry, Y/N. I know I promised to come home early, but they wouldn't let me go and-"

"It's okay, Harry."

You were already making your way to the bedroom when Harry grabbed your wrist. He pulled you closer to his body and looked you in the eye. "It's not okay. I broke my promise and I feel horrible for that. I know I've been a bad boyfriend these last 2 weeks, but-" You cut him off again by putting your index finger on his lips.

"Don't ever say that again, Harry. You are an amazing person and I'm lucky to call you mine. Now, let's go to bed, lie down together so you can cuddle with me all night. Okay?"

A smile formed on his pretty face and you led him to your room. Harry undressed himself and you both lay down. His warm and strong arms held you by your waist and his body kept you warm. This was what you'd been missing. The way his scent would fill your nostrils and the only thing you could hear was his heartbeat, was for you the definition of heaven.

"I'm glad you're home," you whispered while placing your lips on his bare shoulder. Harry hummed in response and lifted your chin with his finger. Slowly his lips were connected with yours in a sweet kiss. The taste of his pink, soft lips was amazing. Harry kissed you so softly like he was afraid you would fade any second. You felt so loved.

This was were you belong.