7. He Teaches You His Ways [Personal]

This one's for Kayla ( lukecaland5sos ) and she came up with the plot all by herself. Gotta give her the credits for that. I hope you like it and thanks for requesting, love! Lemme know what you think :)

----------------------------------

C'mon, Kayla. Keep it together. You can do this.' I said to myself while fidgeting with the hem of my t-shirt. My brown hair fell nicely on my shoulders and I just hoped my make up would last till the end of the night.

Louis had asked me on yet another date and of course I said yes. It's still Louis Tomlinson we're talking about here. We had been on four dates so far and I just knew in the pit of my stomach today was the day. Tonight, I was getting my first kiss. But there was this small problem.

Louis had dated so many girls before, he had kissed so many girls and to me this was all new. Which left me utterly nervous about this date. I just hoped that maybe I turned out to be a natural or something like that.

The brown haired boy approached me with the tickets and popcorn and he put his arm around my shoulder. "You ready for the best night of your life?" He asked while winking at me. My cheeks turned red and I made a weird noise between a laugh and a giggle. He left a kiss om my hair before heading out.

While we were waiting for the film to start, I was so nervous that I felt like I could faint any second. My nerves got the best of me and I decided to text my best friend, Abby, for some advice. Maybe she knew what to do.

I need your help ASAP!! Louis is going to kiss me I think.

Not even five seconds later, I received a reply.

Can't help you rn. On a date with Liam. I'll send someone else.

A sigh escaped my lips and Louis' blue eyes focused on me. "Everything okay, love?"

"Yeah. Uhm. I just need to go to the bathroom real quick."

Louis nodded and he kissed my cheek softly. Oh dear God, please help me survive this. The bathroom wasn't really that far, but I was running like a mad woman, so a layer of sweat had formed on my forehead. I was trying to calm myself down, when the door suddenly opened. The oxygen was knocked out of my lungs when I saw who Abby had sent for help. This can't be real...

"You do know this is the ladies restroom, right?" I asked the person and he shrugged while laughing.

"Relax, Kayla. I'm here to help."

"How? Do you even know what the problem is?"

Harry shook his head causing his hair to dance around his face. He had always been really attractive. I explained to Harry why I was so nervous and he told me I shouldn't be embarrassed by it. "So? What now?" I asked confused. How would he help me with this?

"I'm going to teach you."

"Teach me what?"

"How to kiss," Harry smirked and he looked me in the eye. I, on the other hand, couldn't look at him. Harry was the one who set us, Louis and me, up. This was going to be so embarrassing. I couldn't kiss Harry. I just couldn't.

"You really need to relax, Kayla. It's just a kiss. It's not even that, it's for practice." Harry took a step closer to me, but I backed away. I felt the wall close to my back and Harry had me cornered. "Close your eyes," he whispered slowly and I did exactly what he told me to do. His minty breath was fanning over my face and my heart skipped a beat. Soon after, Harry slowly put his lips on mine. My breath hitched in my throat. Harry's lips felt soft and sweet against my own and I quite enjoyed the feeling.

He started to move his lips a bit and I just did what felt was right. Harry's mouth against mine was like heaven and I just couldn't get enough of it. I pushed myself of the wall so I could be closer to Harry. His strong arms wrapped themselves around my waist and my arms found his neck. His tongue licked my bottom lip and a moan fell from my lips. Harry smiled into the kiss, but he didn't stop. I pressed my body firmly against his and our tongues explored each other's mouth. The fire inside me kept growing and I didn't want this to stop. Ever.

Unfortunately, Harry pulled away and I whimpered at the loss of contact. I can't believe I just had my first kiss. With Harry. At that moment, my mind was going absolutely crazy. Why did I like it so much? Why didn't he stop when it got too heated? Does that mean he liked it too? Thoughts were running through my head. Harry laughed awkwardly and ran a hand through his hair. The smirk was evident on his beautiful, angelic face and I just couldn't look away.

"Oh, I know you liked that a bit too much, but now you know how to kiss. You should go back to Louis now. He's probably waiting for you."

"Uhm.. Y-yeah. You... You're right." I stuttered. My heart felt heavy when I walked to the door. I had no idea what was happening. Why did I feel like this?

I walked through the door, almost at the cinema, but came to an abrupt stop when I heared someone calling my name.

"This is so wrong," Harry whispered in my ear and then crashed his lips on mine for the second time today.

-----------------------------------------
Poor Louis. I feel so bad for him :(

Harry Styles Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें