24. Falling In Love [Personal]

Frozen Part 2.

This one's for you, ellie_bellie_styles. I hope you like it.
-------------------------------

For the first time in my life, I was left completely speechless. The sight in front of me literally took my breath away. All the air was knocked out of my lungs and I forgot how to breathe. My eyes widened as they fell on my soon-to-be hubby. My heart thumped with love as I stared at the incredibly handsome man standing a few metres away from me.

I didn't care my first - and hopefully last - wedding had to be held in the big garden outside of Harry and my house for privacy matters. It didn't matter only a few people were able to join us on this lovely day or that the flower girl fell on her butt during her walk to the aisle. Everything was so imperfectly perfect that no words could explain how much love filled up my body. More than once I was speecheless when some of the guests asked how I was feeling.

Harry, on the contrary, was unstoppable. Jokes were constantly whispered in my right ear and he kept repeating the three words I enjoyed coming out of his mouth the most. The best part of the whole day was that Harry was officially mine now. Just thinking about it made me smile like an idiot. Ellie Styles sounded good to me.

• • •

A small huff left my lips when the last guests finally decided to call it a night. It was already morning, but there wasn't any time to rest. In three hours Harry and I had our flight to wherever we were going for our honeymoon. My lovely husband hadn't dropped a thing about the destination which left me utterly irritated, of course. I secretly hoped we were going to Australia, but I didn't say anything. I didn't want him to feel disappointed with the destination he chose.

"C'mon, Ellie," Harry interrupted my train of thoughts. "We still need to pack."

"But I don't want to,"I whined in reply as I dropped on the bed.

He let out a light-hearted laugh and took a couple of steps towards me. His large, warm hands cupped my cheeks and our eyes met with burning gazes. "Well, Mrs. Styles, we don't have to go on a honeymoon, y'know," Harry teased while he winked at me.

Ignoring his comment I said, "My dress is starting to itch." I tried to reach for the zipper on my back, but the stupid thing was out of my reach. Again, Harry chuckled at my behaviour and stepped in to help me.

"Why don't we get rid of your dress, then?"

I was too tired to react on his words, but when he left light kisses on my shoulder, my body reacted immediately. My back tensed, goosebumps started to form on my arms and the tingles in my stomach became more evident. His lips trailed down my spine. Everything started to feel very heated when he lightly sucked on the skin right under my ear.

"Harry...," I started, but I was cut off by Harry guiding me to stand up and with one swift motion he pulled the dress down, leaving me in just my underwear. "What are you doing?"

"Hmm. Nothing," he hummed softly while placing his lips on my collarbone. A shiver ran down my spine and I tried to cover it, but Harry was already smirking.

"W-we have to leave in three hours."

"That's more than enough time for me, baby."

Suddenly, Harry removed his shirt and pants, giving me a full view of his amazing body. His chest was moving up and down rather quickly and my eyes never left his body. Harry pushed me slightly so I was lying on the bed and within seconds he was hovering over me. His eyes searched for mine and when they finally met, a sweet smile appeared on his face and I couldn't help but shiver again. While he placed a kiss on the skin between my breasts, Harry took a deep breath and rested his forehead on mine.

"You're so incredibly beautiful, Ellie Styles."